Forums

Permanently Muted on Main

Quick find code: 408-409-533-66278746

KagamiKitty

KagamiKitty

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

I just recently logged into my main account "KasumiKitty" and realized I was permanently muted in 2014! After reviewing the evidence on my Account Status, I couldn't believe the things I was saying and spamming and was I did was 100% worthy of punishment. I want to apologize for being immature and reckless with all the chances I was given, there was no excuse, I knew better and I want to express the shame I felt when reading when I had said. I'd love to catch up with friends and apologize to them as well now that I have more time to play again, is there any way I could get a JMOD to look into giving me one last chance?

Thank you!

21-Apr-2023 07:43:53

KagamiKitty

KagamiKitty

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for replying so fast!!! Sadly, the last appeal I made was denied in 2014. I read around a bit it seem now seems there's a new appeal system in place, would I be able to get a new appeal or is this the end of the road for me?

Thank you for reading!

21-Apr-2023 16:53:10

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The appeal system has been modernized/upgraded/updated to make it able to work faster and get all information at the right place to be processed quicker.
This doesn't mean that penalties/offences have been changed giving players absolution.
It only makes it able for players, as forwarded by Malua, find a place to check upon their offences/penalties and discover if there's a window of opportunity to 'appeal/re-appeal' an offence in the future. So follow said advise given by Malua.

22-Apr-2023 12:57:32

Quick find code: 408-409-533-66278746 Back to Top