Forums

Need Jagex Staff Assistance

Quick find code: 408-409-490-66286182

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Aug-2023 23:38:31

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please stop naming the other account. Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. Neither is all caps typing.

The forums are player led, so you're very unlikely to get a response from a jmod here.

If the ban appeal was denied, then I'm afraid there wasn't enough evidence stored on the account to show that it was hijacked at time of the cheating. That's not to say the account wasn't hijacked, just that the way it was hijacked did not leave enough evidence.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

30-Aug-2023 23:43:18

30-Aug-2023 23:48:43

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread has been moved to the Community Led Account Help Forum, as this is about an account issue.

The opening post has been hidden, along with several other posts, as it makes accusations about another player by name, which is not permitted on the forums. That post is quoted below with the name of the accused redacted, as well as the name of the rule breaking site. ( You could be accusing another player whose account has also been hijacked)

Tumourpkv2 said :
Hi i owned an account previously, i was banned because of him, A fella with the username ( [Edited] ) hacked me for about 3-4billion, i reported him he used paid [Redacted] scripts on his account to max, and he also hacked me for a shit ton of gold and items and nothing was done about it and hes still playing runescape to this day? Can JAGEX ACTUALLY TEACH THIS GUY A LESSON I LOST ALL MY HARD EARNED STUFF BECAUSE OF HIM AND HE BOTTED ON MY DAMN ACCOUNT AND U GUYS BANNED MY ACCOUNT AFTER HE HACKED ME....!!! HOW IS THIS FAIR. AND WHY WASN'T HIS BANK WIPED? STATS RESET FOR BOTTING? EXPLAIN JAGEX?
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

31-Aug-2023 00:09:09

31-Aug-2023 00:12:18

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Tumourpkv2 - There is no way for anyone on the forums to be able to know that you had communication with the accused hijacker outside of the game.

If you have evidence from those outside sources that you would like to provide to Jagex, you may submit that to them at their email address.

Again, posting the name of the player you are accusing on the Forums is not allowed, and therefore your most recent post above has also been removed.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

31-Aug-2023 00:42:04

Quick find code: 408-409-490-66286182 Back to Top