Forums

RWT Warning Question Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-451-66273041

Genjiskhann
Nov Member 2023

Genjiskhann

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
By the way , I got well answered for my question and as i said they will see that i opened my inbox the 19 January so what your pretending is pointless ... and everyone made mistakes humans are not perfect and we all deserved a second chance Jagex gave me this Second chance and i do appreciate it and as i said i will never buy gold again ! so stop trying to bring me down im not feeling well with all this story im a very stress and anguish person and runescape is a huge piece of my life . 25 Years old player , playing for 13 Years

25-Jan-2023 21:51:34

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Genjiskhann
, As already stated, yes, Jagex can see when you opened and read your inbox message.
You are lucky you did not do any more RWT during those two weeks before you read the message. If Jagex had detected another RWT event, they would have banned your account and it wouldn't have mattered whether or not you read the warning.
You would not have been able to use the fact you didn't see the warning as a reason to escape the ban.

There is one point that has not been made yet.
You said you have played the game for thirteen years. While the rules apply to all players, whether they are newbies or veterans, there is a heavier expectation on veterans that they should know and understand the rules.
You know how much you value your account and game progress and you are a veteran player. Why would you risk your account in rule breaking, particularly in RWT which is one of the unforgivable offences?
Did you truly think about what you were risking?
You are very lucky. I wish you happy times in the coming years of RuneScape.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

25-Jan-2023 22:38:29

Genjiskhann
Nov Member 2023

Genjiskhann

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malua said :
Genjiskhann
, As already stated, yes, Jagex can see when you opened and read your inbox message.
You are lucky you did not do any more RWT during those two weeks before you read the message. If Jagex had detected another RWT event, they would have banned your account and it wouldn't have mattered whether or not you read the warning.
You would not have been able to use the fact you didn't see the warning as a reason to escape the ban.

There is one point that has not been made yet.
You said you have played the game for thirteen years. While the rules apply to all players, whether they are newbies or veterans, there is a heavier expectation on veterans that they should know and understand the rules.
You know how much you value your account and game progress and you are a veteran player. Why would you risk your account in rule breaking, particularly in RWT which is one of the unforgivable offences?
Did you truly think about what you were risking?
You are very lucky. I wish you happy times in the coming years of RuneScape.

I Completly Agree with what your saying and yes i have should not did this i know its bad i made a huge mistakes. Thanks for your answer
25 Years old player , playing for 13 Years

25-Jan-2023 22:50:18

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Mar-2023 16:07:52

Quick find code: 408-409-451-66273041 Back to Top