Quick find code: 408-409-400-66292058

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As per '
Rules of RuneScape
' and of course also read '
Terms & Conditions
' both to be found at the bottom of the webpage ...

MACROING AND THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE/HARDWARE

People also call this ‘botting.' It means using software or hardware that can help you play the game with the software or hardware doing things for you that you should be doing yourself. Our games are meant to be played by humans - if you cheat, you are likely to be banned, even if it is the first time you have broken the rules.

The people and companies who make cheating software do not care about your game account. They may lie to you and say that the software they offer ‘can not be detected‘ or is ‘ban proof’. This is not true. Jagex employ a team of people whose job it is to identify when players are cheating and the same team are always improving the tools they use so that all types of cheating can be detected.

If you have any doubt that something you are thinking of using could be considered breaking this rule our advice is to not use it. Play the game yourself, making sure you are in control of everything. It is simply not worth taking the risk.

There's more to be read about said subject about what is allowed or not.

Programmable hardware is prohibited to be used ...
What is allowed is '
standard hardware/- software
' that is purchased with your computer. Software that comes standard with your Operating System of your computer.

27-Dec-2023 20:56:57

igga
Jan Member 2023

igga

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After doing some research, I know what triggered my false alt account ban. If you use runlite DO NOT INCREASE LOG OUT TIMER. I switched log out timer from 5 minutes to 25 minutes, i assume after doing inventory of ruby cutting before doing cleaning or cooking activity IRL and leaving account logged in afk for 25 minutes and it not logging after 5 or registering mouse movement flagged my account, which would also explain the dog water false ban & appeal being denied.

I uninstalled osrs & runlite since i don't play anymore but i think the increase log out timer is approved runlite plug in, even if its not you need to remove runlite from osrs homepage or make sure your bot detection system is in line with runlites approved plug ins.

31-Dec-2023 20:39:54

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As you've stated that you have already used your appeal, and that it was denied, and you have further discovered what likely caused your ban, there is nothing more than can be done on the forums to assist you. The Forums may not be used to appeal or protest account bans.

Thread is closed to prevent additional bumping.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

05-Jan-2024 23:42:07

Quick find code: 408-409-400-66292058 Back to Top