Forums

Account banned for 5 years

Quick find code: 408-409-29-66293554

Wuu Blitz
Jul Member 2023

Wuu Blitz

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
First off I know this sounds suspicious and I'm sure I'm not the only one posting in the forums for a banned account.

My account was hacked by my in real life friend, and botted to death. He accused me of hacking his runescape account so he took the liberty in hacking my email and changing the authenticator and the whole 9 yards while I wasn't playing OSRS. Not to mention we were living together at the time so I'm sure the IP addresses look suspicious to the OSRS bot banning team.

I come back and I realized my password wasn't the same. I tried to recover the account and failed multiple times.. long story short I got my account back and I tried to appeal but it was denied. I heard that people were purposely getting their accounts hacked and their friends to bot for them but that isnt the case here.
I'm not sure what I'm expecting but I guess this is a last ditch effort to get my account back. If Jagex could maybe investigate this futher Thanks guys for your time
Account name "3 hit ko"
3___hit_ko
3 spaces

23-Jan-2024 18:02:30

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have already appealed and the appeal was denied, there is nothing else to do for that account at the moment. The Appeal an offence system only allows you to appeal once and if exhaust that appeal, then there is no other way to get it checked. You may read more on bans and your specific case here: Macroing & RWT bans [Info] .

Please see below:

Appeal an offence
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

23-Jan-2024 19:17:08 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2024 19:57:14 by Wynd

Quick find code: 408-409-29-66293554 Back to Top