Forums

False macro ban Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-287-66273604

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,253 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@BossHero91 ~ I've had to hide your two posts because you need to make your own thread to get help with your situation. Posting on someone else's thread makes it confusing and thus harder for folks to help with the author's situation.

To make your own thread, you click on the New Thread button that is on the upper right portion of this forum's page.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

02-Feb-2023 02:35:24

Grimie3
Apr Member 2022

Grimie3

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I was hoping a mod could reach out and help me get some accounts unban. I want a second chance. I sincerely apologize and it wont happen again. I've put a lot of time into these accounts and I feel like I should of only gotten a few day ban or at least 1 strike not a perma ban for what I did. I've been playing Runescape since I was 12 years old I'm 28 now so a very long time, more than half my life and I've paid for membership this whole time I currently pay for 3 accs/ month and buy a lot of bonds for other acc builds I am making in the back ground and these are the accounts that got ban. so please give me a second chance. so far 1 account was unban and the other 6 were not sadly and I can't appeal them a second time? this is not fair. JakobyWan

07-Apr-2023 22:35:43

Grimie3
Apr Member 2022

Grimie3

Hello I was hoping a mod could reach out and help me get some accounts unban. I want a second chance. I sincerely apologize and it wont happen again. I've put a lot of time into these accounts and I feel like I should of only gotten a few day ban or at least 1 strike not a perma ban for what I did. I've been playing Runescape since I was 12 years old I'm 28 now so a very long time, more than half my life and I've paid for membership this whole time I currently pay for 3 accs/ month and buy a lot of bonds for other acc builds I am making in the back ground and these are the accounts that got ban. so please give me a second chance. so far 1 account was unban and the other 6 were not sadly and I can't appeal them a second time? this is not fair. JakobyWan

07-Apr-2023 22:43:40

Grimie3
Apr Member 2022

Grimie3

07-Apr-2023 22:43:42

Grimie3
Apr Member 2022

Grimie3

07-Apr-2023 22:43:44

Grimie3
Apr Member 2022

Grimie3

07-Apr-2023 22:45:43

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,969 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) ... '
Jagex's Support Centre
' there you will find the information that is important to you.

For the rest, in the future, you might look at your account status of accounts involved if there'sa new window of opportunity to appeal, if there's not, there's nothing more that can be done whatsoever.

07-Apr-2023 22:57:42

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,253 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello 2_Tron

As a veteran forumer and frequent poster in Community Led Account Help, you are well aware that hijacking of threads is not acceptable, so it is unclear why you would post a response to a hijacker, not only once but on three hijacked threads. In the future, please do not do this, as it encourages thread hijacking and can cause confusion for helpers. In this case in particular, the hijacker asked how to make a thread themselves. They were willing to do the right thing but didn't know how; your posts facilitated them doing the wrong thing.
like a chica cherry cola

07-Apr-2023 23:33:40

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Grimie3 said :
how do you post your own thread?

Hello Grimie3

As I mention in other threads that you hijacked: To make a thread yourself: at the top right of page 1 of each forum, there is a gold button entitled: New Thread. You click that to start the process of making your own thread. If you wish to learn more than the answer that has been provided to you here, please create your own thread here in CL Account Help.

P.S. to everyone: I've locked this gravebumped thread as the author's situation occurred back in February.
like a chica cherry cola

07-Apr-2023 23:35:04

Quick find code: 408-409-287-66273604 Back to Top