Forums

Jagex launcher is wiped

Quick find code: 408-409-249-66283125

Suki Kojiro

Suki Kojiro

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So this account that i am currently typing on, exists. Also worked on the jagex launcher like it should have been working for a long time. Now, i try to login using my login details on the launcher and it reveals ''no name set'' as account name, and no characters are live on that account. I can login to the website using the same login details. The proof is that i am currently typing from said account writing this message. What is going on?

05-Jul-2023 18:44:32

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Suki Kojiro.

Whenever you migrate an account to a Jagex Account, the previous login details become useless/obsolete . You will not be able to use them ever again. You ought to use the NEW email address and password that you had just created when the Jagex Account was formed . Once that's done, it's also recommended to completely log out of the Jagex Launcher to ensure that the system picks up the transfer.

More information on that here: Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account .

05-Jul-2023 18:57:21

Suki Kojiro

Suki Kojiro

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have played on the characters before using the jagex launcher, as stated. My jagex account and characters are wiped, even though when i try to reset my password to get an email from jagex to check if by some weird reason the link got disturbed, my jagex account name does come up (Nosey#7747). Even though on the launcher, it says ''no name set''. I also got kicked out of this session and i almost couldnt reply on this message. I tried 10x to login to the website over and over again, and for some reason i was able to pick a character now.

05-Jul-2023 19:37:55

Quick find code: 408-409-249-66283125 Back to Top