Forums

Ban Please Help Me

Quick find code: 408-409-230-66277964

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I was hoping a mod could reach out and help me get some accounts unban. I want a second chance. I sincerely apologize and it wont happen again. I've put a lot of time into these accounts and I feel like I should of only gotten a few day ban or at least 1 strike not a perma ban for what I did. I've been playing Runescape since I was 12 years old I'm 28 now so a very long time, more than half my life and I've paid for membership this whole time I currently pay for 3 accs/ month and buy a lot of bonds for other acc builds I am making in the back ground and these are the accounts that got ban. so please give me a second chance. so far 1 account was unban and the other 6 were not sadly and I can't appeal them a second time? this is not fair. I was playing on 8 accounts and 7 of them got back then 1 got unban so I still have 6 more accounts I was hoping to get unban, these were special account builds that take hundreds of hours and the reason I was making 2 or 3 of each of them is so I can pk with them and have fun that's one thing I enjoy about runescape is the special acocunt builds. also I would have to buy bonds for them all or monthly memberships. JakobyWan

08-Apr-2023 00:57:11

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

I wanted to say thank you to the mods that helped me. it was very confusing to find new thread, I did not mean to highjack someone else thread I apologize. tell people to click on the thread then it shows the button. when we go to our profile and go to the posts we made it doesn't show the button. you have to click on the thread you want to create a new one in. that's where I was confused sorry. JakobyWan

08-Apr-2023 00:59:57

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thread moved to the Account Help forum, as discussing issues regarding bans is best discussed in this forum.

Unfortunately though, there really isn't much of a course of action to take here. A ban appeal isn't for asking for a second chance, but rather for asking Jagex to double check that the offense was applied correctly. As such, if those offenses were applied correctly (as in, the accounts were indeed involved in cheating of some kind), then appeals for the offenses will be correctly denied. Based on what you've written here, it sounds like that is the case.

Jagex doesn't accept multiple appeals for offenses, as the result will just end up being the same - they are checking the accuracy of the offense, and additional appeals do not change whether the offense was applied correctly or not.

Jagex does give players a second chance, in that they allow players to continue to utilize their services and create additional characters to play, instead of blocking the player from ever accessing their games again. If these accounts are ones that you are really looking forward to playing, then it sounds like the course of action would be to create a new set of accounts and play them while following all of the Rules of Runescape .

08-Apr-2023 02:02:43

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

im sorry maybe they miss understood me but i was falsely ban, 1 account was unban already thankfully, but the other 6 are still ban. i wasn't breaking any rules. i was just logged into 8 or more accs between 2 or 3 different computers, while i was at work i was using team viewer and it is very lagy so it miss clicks sometimes. but i wouldn't risk my accounts for that ive put hundreds of hours into them all and 7 of them got chain ban. it wasn't even ban by a mod it was the auto system that ban me. so i would like someone to take a look into this for me further because i did not bot or break any rules that i know of, i have hand trained all of my accounts. the only time i really get to play runescape is late at night because i have kids and work most the day / watch them. so i stay up late because everyone in the house is asleep. JakobyWan

08-Apr-2023 17:54:50

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

what is it ban able to play on 8-10 accounts on different computers while using team viwer? becasue if so then yes i did something wrong. but if thats not breaking the rules then i didn't do anything wrong and i would like someone to check into that for me on all 6 of my ban accounts. that were indeed falsely ban. i pay for 3 runescape account memberships and ive played and paid since i was 12 years old now im 28. something like this makes me wanna stop playing the game and stop giving you guys money, if the auto ban system is broken then it needs to be fixed. this is not fair to players like me that haven't done anything wrong. JakobyWan

08-Apr-2023 17:58:38

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are red flags here:
* logging in from different locations, one location is logging in via Team Viewer
* logging into multiple accounts via a smaller number of multiple computers

Do you use Authenticator at login? (if not, that's another red flag)
Do you do the same activities in-game when you login from work as you do when you login from home? (if your remote from work gameplay activities are different than your play from home gameplay activities, that is another red flag)
How can you be certain your work computer is free of macros?

Team Viewer is not against the rules but it is "use at your own risk" . This has been stated repeatedly for many years, by JMods and players.
Some players use it without problems, others get banned.
Playing multiple accounts simultaneously is not against the rules. Some players do experience problems like what you have just experienced - all the accounts are banned but only a small number unbanned on appeal.

Will you get an explanation from Jagex about what or why?
No.
Will Jagex unban more accounts than they have unbanned so far?
Eventually, but you may have to wait a few years.

We are all players in here. JMods do not respond to ban appeals posted in the forums.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

09-Apr-2023 03:13:30

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

i understand the auto detection system might of gotten some red flags. i use a vpn on my computers for protection, and yes at the time i was using 2 different computers with 4 accs on each one and using team viewer to click from work. doing very afk able things that only have to be clicked every 10 mins so its very easy to do this way and not being at home. i had to use 2 computers because i can't fit 8 screens on 1 pc or i would do that. on my main accs i use auth but on these accs i do not use auth, i just downloaded the beta jagex jauncher which is great so so because now i dont have to type in my password on 8 accs each time they log out. what do you mean years before my accounts could be unbanned? how is this good customer service? im a paying customer of this game for 16 years of my life which a few years of that ive been paying for 3 monthly and yearly membersips. i am asking for someone to please look into this false ban for me. 1 account was thankfully unban but i still have 6 more to get unban. how can i talk to someone about this how deals with this kind of thing? i said i was sorry if i did something wrong but from your message i did nothing wrong it seems like the auto system got me and i need a real person to review it because im a person and i have rights, its in the user agreements i agreed to. i steam and all of my viewers are going to hear about this. if i was oda block or something super popular like that it would of been corrected in 24 hours or less. when me myself have spent thousands of dollars on this game and i am not being treated fair because im a nobody? i have civil rights jagex. im a person. JakobyWan

10-Apr-2023 18:59:01

Grim e
Apr Member 2022

Grim e

and every 10 mins ish i would use team viewer from work to click on the 3 monks and 5 seagulls, and the auto system got me for that, thats not fair, i need someone to look into these bans for me. i was planning on buying bonds and memberships for them, in the near future when they were done. check the ips ive played on all of these computers and the same ip the whole time ive been playing osrs JakobyWan

10-Apr-2023 19:01:41

Quick find code: 408-409-230-66277964 Back to Top