Forums

Account removed from Jagex Acc

Quick find code: 408-409-141-66278015

Thrashedbox

Thrashedbox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have recently joined the new jagex accounts system.
Woke up this morning to find my main log in email has been disabled and an account linked on there has been removed. Iv gone through the process of recovering the main email and I am still locked out of the account (disabled) im lost at what else to do now.
Cant recover the account thats removed as its added to another and credentials are invalid.

08-Apr-2023 21:34:18

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Thrashedbox

I just want to get this clear -
You have upgraded your accounts to 'Jagex Accounts' but have found that the login email for your 'Jagex Accounts' no longer works?
Or -
Is your 'Jagex Accounts' login still working but you have found one of the accounts that should be there, not on the list anymore?

Once an account is upgraded into the 'Jagex Accounts' system, it loses it previous login.
This is because the 'Jagex Accounts' login becomes the overarching login for the whole group of accounts you have attached.

Only Jagex can remove an account from a 'Jagex Accounts' group.
They would only do this if another player has proved that the account belongs to them and should never have been added by you to your 'Jagex Accounts' group.

Am I understanding you? Please post back if you need to clarify anything.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

09-Apr-2023 02:48:47

Thrashedbox

Thrashedbox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay so

The account i use as the main login "jagex accounts"
Has been disabled. Gone through the recovery process and changed the password etc. But the account is still "Disabled"

I have had an email stating that one of my accounts linked to "jagex accounts " has been removed and added to another.

If I try log into the account that has been removed on my PC it still requests the authentication code, but says iv got the wrong credafter that. I dont know what els to do to gain access to the "jagex accounts"

Iv sent in a recovery for the account removed , giving them the all the info I know down to what drops iv had over the week , stats iv gained , farm run amounts of certain days , items and amounts of items in my bank , even down to where items are placed in each tab on the account.

Kind of distraught at the thought the account may be gone

09-Apr-2023 10:43:55

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Thrashedbox.

It's looks as though someone with a strong claim over the account you imported into your Jagex Account has recovered it, and Jagex have moved the account to their Jagex Account. They will have also have disabled your Jagex Account since it has been used to import an account which, based on the information Jagex have, did not belong to you.

Runescape accounts are not transferrable, which means Jagex will always try to return an account to the person who created it originally. Accounts cannot be bought, sold , or given away. Sharing an account with someone can also create a situation where ownership is not clear, so it will revert to the person who created it.

Something like this must have happened at some point in the history of this account for this to have happened.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

09-Apr-2023 11:13:25

Quick find code: 408-409-141-66278015 Back to Top