Forums

More Leagues IV Changes Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 380-381-901-66291481

Scorsch
Apr Member 2022

Scorsch

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From what I've seen a lot of players feel a bit let down by Soul Stealer. Is there any chance to give it a buff, like a guaranteed 10% hit? I feel like a lot of people picked Soul Stealer thinking that you would never not hit (except when something's immune). It would make SS more comparable to Berserker, which is incredibly powerful. If the Lifesteal effect would become too strong, maybe it can be made so it heals 1/3rd of the time or something like that.

06-Dec-2023 11:04:08

MannyBothans
Aug Member 2020

MannyBothans

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have an Elite clue in Leagues 4 that I am unable to complete, as far as I'm aware, with the area unlocks I have (Desert, Fremennik, and Asgarnia). The clue says to "Panic at the area flowers meet snow. Equip blue d'hide vambraces, a dragon spear, and a rune plateskirt." But in order to access that part of Trollweiss Mountain, I need the sled that is acquired during the quest Troll Romance. Unfortunately, I cannot make the sled (or complete that quest) without a bucket of wax, which is only accessible in Kandarin. Is there a work-around for obtaining a sled or does this clue need to be removed for players with my area profile? Thank you!

11-Dec-2023 18:28:34

Bwana Hunter

Bwana Hunter

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why would cancel pvp rota rotation for a month? we were forced to use US servers with high ping already now youve cancelled rotation for a month and no one is using the other servers so non US players are forced to use w319 with high ping. this defeats the purpose of having a rota and means it would be pointless to attempt BH at all during the holidays. I have 6 accounts with membership only used for BH its the only reason i play the game, but being forced to use a server with over 300ping for a month has put me off playing at all. This is unfair treatment towards players from different countries and making dying content even less popular.

13-Dec-2023 20:09:40

Quick find code: 380-381-901-66291481 Back to Top