Forums

Forestry: Part Two

Quick find code: 380-381-892-66289208

SamoaSpider
Oct Member 2023

SamoaSpider

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is no separate thread for Fortis Colosseum update so I guess we'll write here?
Anyways, was Bulwark ornament kit removed from rewards? It was in previous blogs before this one and tens of thousands supporters from original player-made suggestion, as its just a cosmetic upgrade.

25-Oct-2023 15:37:10

Lucky Steez
Oct Member 2021

Lucky Steez

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we do something about the griefers at the seers church spamming the doors open and closed to prevent people from accessing wandering Forestry Pt 2 Events like the fox and haircut encounters? It has been terrible day of release dealing with those events when they are continuously stopping you from getting to the NPC's that get into the church.

25-Oct-2023 17:00:08

Mini Element
Jan Member 2024

Mini Element

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SamoaSpider said :
There is no separate thread for Fortis Colosseum update so I guess we'll write here?
Anyways, was Bulwark ornament kit removed from rewards? It was in previous blogs before this one and tens of thousands supporters from original player-made suggestion, as its just a cosmetic upgrade.

The Bulwark ornament kit is already being promised with Leagues. It's already coming to the game. You can find the post for this a few weeks back.

25-Oct-2023 22:45:57 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2023 22:47:38 by Mini Element

GIM Ortz
May Member 2022

GIM Ortz

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please fix the beehive event. if there's a mass of people it uses 1 log. Even then I miss it most times by the time I walk to the hive to build...its gone... It really needs to be fixed so it lasts longer each hive, bump up the xp and increase the the time it takes to build, something longer I don't know how to balance it? Thankyou for the update otherwise. There's always expected teething issues.

Edit: Also the pruning event sometimes ends within seconds.

01-Nov-2023 13:45:13 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 13:57:57 by GIM Ortz

Toa Plank
Sep Member 2023

Toa Plank

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Sarnie said :
This thread is for discussing the latest game update newspost that you can find <a href="https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/forestry-part-two?oldschool=1" target="_blank">here</a>.

Will we be receiving drop rates for items such as fox whistle and golden pheasant egg? Also, improvements to the dryad event seem necessary. I can gain more xp from just chopping the maples instead of doing the event and it only provides ~90ish bark where the pheasant event can provide upwards of 700 depending on the spawn locations.
Former BTW who died at Sotf

05-Nov-2023 00:10:14

Quick find code: 380-381-892-66289208 Back to Top