Clan Cup Statues

Quick find code: 380-381-87-65465845

Woox
May Member 2011

Woox

Posts: 3,108 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod John C said :
Woox said :
When are the changes to the temporary death mechanic going to be reverted?

We'll monitor the situation over the next few days and revert the changes when we're confident they're no longer necessary.

Alright, thanks.

28-Aug-2014 10:54:23

Hugopluks13

Hugopluks13

Posts: 9,931 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EF Monke said :
Any estimations on ETA of either achievement diaries or corp beast?

For Corp they've given Runefest as the ETA a couple times.
You will never get anything for free. Anyone claiming that is trying to scam, lure or hijack you.
Twitter: @Hugopluks13 || Currently playing on: Rhydon || Dutch

28-Aug-2014 10:59:06

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hespori Kush said :
You should make it so the godwars boss pets can fight eachother in the arena. Just the exact same stats and level and moves as the actual general, but watching a monster vs monster fight in mini form.

I don't really approve of people forcing pets to fight each other for entertainment. Sorry.

Tblade said :
When will trading post be worked on or released. I'm really curious.

Before Mod Reach & I can develop the in-game stuff for that, we need the engine team to create the underlying infrastructure. They haven't been able to give a schedule for that yet; it's near the top of their priority list, but there are other things they have to do too. I believe the recent display name releases have been getting in the way, for a start.

EF Monke said :

There are quite a lot of big updates we'd like to do, along with the usual quality-of-life updates. Achievement diaries, a big Construction update, another big Slayer update, Mod Reach's continent, team raids, solo bosses, etc. So we're going to run another priority survey in the coming weeks, like the one we did earlier this year, to find out what order people want us to do these things.

28-Aug-2014 11:56:19

sodra united
Jan Member 2022

sodra united

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Hespori Kush said :
You should make it so the godwars boss pets can fight eachother in the arena. Just the exact same stats and level and moves as the actual general, but watching a monster vs monster fight in mini form.

I don't really approve of people forcing pets to fight each other for entertainment. Sorry.

Tblade said :
When will trading post be worked on or released. I'm really curious.

Before Mod Reach & I can develop the in-game stuff for that, we need the engine team to create the underlying infrastructure. They haven't been able to give a schedule for that yet; it's near the top of their priority list, but there are other things they have to do too. I believe the recent display name releases have been getting in the way, for a start.

EF Monke said :

There are quite a lot of big updates we'd like to do, along with the usual quality-of-life updates. Achievement diaries, a big Construction update, another big Slayer update, Mod Reach's continent, team raids, solo bosses, etc. So we're going to run another priority survey in the coming weeks, like the one we did earlier this year, to find out what order people want us to do these things.

What about polling a quest? You never polled it even if it was on the priority poll >:

28-Aug-2014 15:22:15

IPMan

IPMan

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait so you guys are holding off to the f2p trial for anyone to play? Can I get a better understanding of what you guys are saying. I don't understand how we can't have a f2p account to play on osrs.

29-Aug-2014 00:06:16 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2014 00:10:45 by IPMan

Gudbye

Gudbye

Posts: 1,020 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still think the statues are gaudy, and don't fit the Runescape motif. The statues of the Kings, and Gods scattered around the land are not in as much detail as the clan cup statues are.

The other updates look good, if you are a boss hunter and actually get pets. I don't boss hunt, so I can't see how they affect me.

Now build the G.E/Trading Post/Auction House or whatever passed in the poll. Thanks.

29-Aug-2014 00:12:16

Quick find code: 380-381-87-65465845 Back to Top