LMS Game Modes & Improvements

Quick find code: 380-381-828-66259835

Killing Tank
Jun Member 2023

Killing Tank

Posts: 6,986 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The update had a typo saying Supply Chat not Supply Chest

Also the link for the forums on the bottom is directing to the Activity Adviser

It might help to let us know what bug people were abusing for avoiding the freeze delay so we can catch and report it

10-Aug-2022 11:41:54

Bloodsucker
Jul Member 2023

Bloodsucker

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some issues with the piano in the Clan Hall:

-When selecting the "Entertain Piano" option we can't use keyboard hotkeys to play notes like we can with the "Play-quietly Piano" option.

-There is a lot of delay between the input and the actual sound being heard when playing with "Entertain Piano" option. So much so that a rapid succession of individual notes is simply heard as a chord instead, or sometimes not heard at all.

-When playing chords with the keyboard hotkeys, some notes don't register.

-It would be neat if there was a C6 note to finish on the octave.

Overall this is fun to play around with alone, unfortunately there are too many bugs to properly entertain my guests or fulfil all of its potential. Please fix this.

10-Aug-2022 17:12:36

Berloumi
Dec Member 2021

Berloumi

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A teleport delay for the revenant caves? really? What demented pk-fetishist smoked the wrong stuff and thought that was an actual good idea? The literally only line of defence a pvm'er there has: a teleport in the short timeframe you see one of these parasites in full ahrim with a toxic staff cast teleblock on you and then spec you into oblivion you has now been taken away. Doesn't matter if it's "only 1,2 seconds" or 1,2 days. You can't tele fast enough before that cancer of a spell takes hold: you're done. Especially as an ironman with no anti-pk gear or dinh's bulwark (which you also nerfed) . Something you now made 100% sure will happen.

You make sure there are a lot more ironmen through GIM who, mind you have NO BENEFIT OR DROP WHATSOEVER FROM PVP and who might also try to grind for a wildy weapon(almost have to be skulled so very dangerous) and some cash for kingdom or runes and now found a new way to royally screw them over. Congratulations, you presented them to the few hyena's that still come to your for the rest mostly dead Wilderness on a silver platter. If this is the best plan you had , to bring some people back into the Wildy, I suggest you call Blizzard for some suggestions because even they seem to better have a handle on how to treat players than you.

If it's for the actual reason you say it is: to block software that can somehow auto-teleport as soon as a another player appears on the minimap: here's an infinitely better suggestion. Make a more accurate detection system. But don't, in one go, also doom players with actual good reflexes to paralyze the few that use illegal software.

At this point, I'll take the Venezuaelan protection racket clans over your sickening grasps of control regarding pvp in the revenant caves. At least they let you have a few kills as long as you paid them, something memberships these days just gives less and less in return for. Until this is fixed, you robbed the revpk'ers of at least one potential victim.

10-Aug-2022 17:55:00

Tiz731

Tiz731

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today PvP has died.

With today's update, protection prayers block most of the incoming damage. Before it was block under half the damage.

Wow, a level 37 - 43 prayer blocking most of the damage..

For real, if you keep on pushing the pray chump gameplay style PvP will be gone.

These prayers are FAR to powerful and belong a level of 90+ prayer

Don't push this gameplay, bring back mechanics like disruption shield because what you guys are trying to push is boring and most of the players don't wanna DO it. They don't wanna be apart of this lame LMS peasent garbage.

I really like PvP, some of the best stuff in this game, but if 98.7 percent of the game is playing with my prayers that now block most of my damage, I'm good on that.

I really think this is possibly the worst update for PvP, ever done.

This may be what pushes me away from PvP, I might just be done with it

1/10 update, don't know how this update got snuck in there.

Killed PvP
Meet me in edgeville and pull the lever

10-Aug-2022 19:28:12

Maks Cape
Jan Member 2020

Maks Cape

Posts: 1,324 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tiz731 said :
Today PvP has died.

With today's update, protection prayers block most of the incoming damage. Before it was block under half the damage.

Wow, a level 37 - 43 prayer blocking most of the damage..

For real, if you keep on pushing the pray chump gameplay style PvP will be gone.

These prayers are FAR to powerful and belong a level of 90+ prayer

Don't push this gameplay, bring back mechanics like disruption shield because what you guys are trying to push is boring and most of the players don't wanna DO it. They don't wanna be apart of this lame LMS peasent garbage.

I really like PvP, some of the best stuff in this game, but if 98.7 percent of the game is playing with my prayers that now block most of my damage, I'm good on that.

I really think this is possibly the worst update for PvP, ever done.

This may be what pushes me away from PvP, I might just be done with it

1/10 update, don't know how this update got snuck in there.

Killed PvP

This is only experimental and not permanent. They're just trying out new things and want players to provide feedback on ways Jagex could freshen up the game. As they stated: "It's an experimental change designed to reward players who’ve taken the time to develop their switching skills. We’re open to reverting or rebalancing the buff and will be monitoring feedback closely in the days following the update."

20-Aug-2022 08:00:35

Quick find code: 380-381-828-66259835 Back to Top