Forums

Get Hyped For Tombs of Amascut

Quick find code: 380-381-824-66257700

Sk8r Dan Man
Feb Member 2013

Sk8r Dan Man

Posts: 374 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wanted to give some feedback on the Masori Armour aesthetic design presented in the July 21st live stream. I hope this is the appropriate place to post this.

I think the design looks really cool, but I'd like to see a little bit more of the Armadyl armor design worked into the upgraded version.

The helm looks great!

The chestpiece looks a little bland, with the only change being in the shoulders. The male model gets some pointier shoulders (which looks cool) and I'd like to see the same treatment applied to the female model.
I'd also like to see something more from the Armadyl chestplate in in the middle of the chest. As it is I think that part of the armor looks particularly dull. It needs more flair imo.

The legs look good too, but maybe you could also do something with the shin guards to make the upgraded version stand out a bit more.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the design. Keep up the great work!

27-Jul-2022 03:29:18

FKNERVEPAIN
Oct Member 2021

FKNERVEPAIN

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here is the feedback. We do not need anymore new crap in the game. You need to fix what we already have. You need to get rid of the bots you at jagex and others run. Untill then stop adding more CRAP. Really are you that dumb at Jagex? I am thinking so. Like today another 2.5 hours of down time really? No reason for all this down time every update. Maybe you should start to credit all of us for time lost being we pay you all money and not getting the service we pay for

03-Aug-2022 11:17:28

Quick find code: 380-381-824-66257700 Back to Top