Forums

Poll 76 Game Improvements Blog

Quick find code: 380-381-788-66245977

Crocketeere
Jul Member 2021

Crocketeere

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just chiming in on the clue rates from Hallowed Sepulchre -

You mentioned that you dont want it to be meta for clue hunting, however at the rates given it blows all other content out of the water for elite clues.

To my knowledge elite clues are usually farmed at sarachnis (1/60, roughly 30kc/hr) or barrows (1/33 15ish? kc/hr in good gear), which is roughly a clue every 2 hours.

Experienced players looting all of the floor 5 chests can complete 6 full runs an hour, with 3 1/30 chances and 1 1/15 chance its expected to get a clue roughly every hour there, twice the rate of other popular elite clue farming activities.

While it is locked behind 92 agility and needing to learn sepulchre, it absolutely would become meta for farming elite clues to those who can access it at the proposed rates.

10-Feb-2022 14:20:03 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2022 14:23:37 by Crocketeere

Prototype_TB
Feb Member 2024

Prototype_TB

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am curious if pets received that have been lost can be reclaimed with this poll pass. If I received a pet prior to that collection log update and I can prove that. Would I be able to submit a claim and be able to repurchase that pet? I was really young and did not think much about it but would love to have my pet back if that is feasible. Would love to know. Thank you for the consistent updates!

https://imgur.com/gallery/AeCxy

and yes, I had two. first one I was Pk'd after I received the pet, and I don't remember how I lost the second one haha.

11-Feb-2022 02:03:28 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2022 02:04:50 by Prototype_TB

GL BRAH
Nov Member 2016

GL BRAH

Posts: 185 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't like the new proposed look of the Torva armour at all, a lot of us play this game for the nostalgia and we want to keep things how they used to be. In my opinion the way the armour currently looks is the best it ever looked. Please do NOT change the look of Torva, if you wish to change it or give players an option to change it bring out ornament kits or an option on an npc near nex where players can choose to change the look if they wish.

11-Feb-2022 09:37:22

Lewis Shoot
Oct Member 2005

Lewis Shoot

Posts: 3,825 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly this is one of the weakest blogs ever. It's effectively change for change sake. The game is not going to be different with any of these changes, however they will pass because ultimately they are inoffensive.

Unfortunately this is a common trend in recent years. Everything has felt very middle of the road. There has is no need to push the boat out due to a fear it might fail a poll. In the worse case scenario you just make the change unpolled.

I suspect this isn't going to change any time soon because the team have roadmaps for the year however I urge you to take a look back over 5 years ago when the game was growing. There was less need to iron out every little bump and boil down the game to a science. Give something new a go and don't worry if it fails a poll. Just give it a try.
RIP Forums :(
Finally we have signatures in the surprise forum update. I'm Lewis, I play Old School & I've been playing since 2005.

13-Feb-2022 11:18:46

Quick find code: 380-381-788-66245977 Back to Top