Forums

Christmas 2021

Quick find code: 380-381-776-66239396

Great Dragon

Great Dragon

Posts: 2,967 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im going to have a very bad christmas. I feel As though I have been ripped out of my life, and put somewhere else since my girl broke up with me. But merry christmas i guess taxes for the church, taxes for the mayor taxes for the sherrif, taxes for the king... its a wonder there is anything left to eat,
does it look like i've struck gold here?

16-Dec-2021 12:43:12

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 862 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Im going to have a very bad christmas. I feel As though I have been ripped out of my life, and put somewhere else since my girl broke up with me. But merry christmas i guess

My condolences to you. I hope you have a merry Christmas anyway and a happy new year. You'll probably find someone else or maybe you two will get back together at some point.

@OP
Well, I was wondering when the OSRS Christmas event would come out. I'll have to check it out once I'm done with some things on my end. I hope it'll be enough to rinse out the taste of disappointment I've had with RS3 not getting a proper Christmas event.

17-Dec-2021 07:00:56

Ippe
May Member 2020

Ippe

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Christmas Event was well planned and very enjoyable to do. I personally loved the little riddles and the festive Falador :) Well done and Merry Christmas! ^_^
Twitter @ippe_rs

Staff Member of Community Clan

17-Dec-2021 09:20:51

KaraSpacecat

KaraSpacecat

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is my first Christmas and New Year season in OSRS. I really enjoyed the event and the quest. Special big thanks for the many gifts from the quest, they are wonderful! The biggest thing I love is a Falador holiday theme, you gave me a lot of festive mood. Happy holidays, Jagex!

30-Dec-2021 13:47:14

Quick find code: 380-381-776-66239396 Back to Top