Forums

PJ Timer Beta & Chat Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-772-66237673

Gods Buffoon

Gods Buffoon

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Garbage. As a level 3 pure it's hard enough to make money in this game and now you want to make it even harder. You make everything else in this game easier, so why not this? Now I'm not sure if I'll continue my membership once it runs out.

04-Dec-2021 07:05:43

alexxa
Sep Member 2023

alexxa

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There have been a ton of PKers who've gone inactive since BH was removed. Players I personally know. Look at rev caves 2017-2020. Even with wilderness on the decline, revs was always active; you could not find a world without players in it. Because activity was concentrated. General activity matters more than duel arena type 1 v 1 mechanics. There have been comparably very few non-pkers who outright quit or went inactive because of a skulltrick or otherwise dying in the wild.

The hand-holding proposals Jagex has put out the past week are almost comically generous to non-pkers or players looking only to avoid engagement and escape. I'd hate to see the casual, lazy way players today are used to playing the game be accommodated in what has always been regarded as the one place where you don't let your guard down.

Urge you guys to rethink this.

05-Dec-2021 02:02:23 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2021 02:03:15 by alexxa

Quick find code: 380-381-772-66237673 Back to Top