Forums

New Client Features: Drop 2

Quick find code: 380-381-745-66224160

daedlus58

daedlus58

Posts: 1,530 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said :
However, the steam client IS a first party client, simply hosted on a third party platform. Its safety is much more established, and it lessens the need for these other third party clients.
How does it reduce the need when you can only have one account on stream? Anyone that has more than one will have to use the normal accounts, and they are deliberately telling people that use their own client that they are not worth their effort any more.

08-Aug-2021 15:39:50

Ody Mandrell
Oct Member 2019

Ody Mandrell

Posts: 470 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runelite does it better. Maybe Jagex could look into collaborating with HD client developers instead of shutting them down entirely - it's a shame that talented individuals with a passion for OSRS are being stopped. I understand why this is the official stance but it would be nice if you worked with community developers.

07-Sep-2021 18:06:13

Comedy
Nov Member 2013

Comedy

Posts: 377 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
such a disappointing non answer. Of course the people will react when you disappoint them to the point of such anger, and no i didn't participate, in fact I agree that people should act like adults. That being said, you aswell should realize how much and how long people have been wanting client updates, and even things that you ignore such as account security, which yes I know is a different subject alltogether. It's called a powder keg fellas, and you guys experienced what happens when it explodes. ;\

08-Sep-2021 19:13:58

Quick find code: 380-381-745-66224160 Back to Top