Forums

A Kingdom Divided

Quick find code: 380-381-733-66219131

BlastYa Main

BlastYa Main

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure i'm at the good place for it, I'm trying the new resurection spell at the demonic gorilla. I use the ghost one that use magic and i attack with melee and range.
Sometimes the gorilla switch him prayer to magic, it stop me from attacking and i can't click back for a certain amount of time.
It make that the agression seem off on the gorilla i'm fighting and a nearby gorilla start attacking me.

And... Thank you for that great quest :)

18-Jun-2021 17:57:47

Castchaos
Jun Member 2017

Castchaos

Posts: 563 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This easily became my faourite OSRS quest, instantly.
There's a huge variety in actions to take, enemies to fight and in skill/spell challenges, with interesting, valid puzzles and an extremely strong story with twists abound.

As I see, the Kourend questline is the same for OSRS as the Mahjarrat questline was for RS2. Both are/were powerful with extremely many references to future secrets and as this suspense ("Who/where is Zaros? What is that 'North'?&quot ;) was the biggest selling point for me in RS2, now it is Kourend for me in OSRS.
What I mean, this was mostly destroyed in RS3 for me, since the truth about the lore turned out to be very anti-climatic in comparison to what I expected and there was no suspense anymore. I hope this won't happen here and either the suspense remains (without revealing Xeric or opening the 'South' for the players) or the revelations will be as exciting as RS2 quests were and OSRS quests are, hopefully with more suspense added after each reveal.

20-Jun-2021 13:02:52

Instazome
Mar Member 2022

Instazome

Posts: 127 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please reconsider the steadfast no regarding ashes counting for some prayer restoration in catacombs. Now that Hellhounds no longer drop bones, and ashes don't restore prayer, it in fact shifts the "current meta" that y'all are saying is the reason not to allow it.

20-Jun-2021 19:29:09

Thiccspice
Aug Member 2022

Thiccspice

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I couldn't agree more with at least polling an option for some level of prayer restoration with the ash sanctifier. It's not the end of the world.. but tasks such as bloodvelds and hellhounds are negatively affected. I'm not sure if I'm alone in believing that when this change was announced, that it was restricted to mobs that already dropped ashes, or nothing. Which I'm 100% in agreement with, but as an ironman those tasks consume much more resources not as easily replaced.

I'm not saying that all tiers of ashes need to restore a full prayer point, but it what harm would there be in allowing certain levels of the ashes to restore a certain amount of prayer? (I truly cannot think of any)

If absolutely nothing else, I personally would favor reverting any mob (specifically hellhounds and bloodvelds) that used to drop bones to continue to drop bones.

21-Jun-2021 04:55:33

Cody C
Dec Member 2016

Cody C

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What about a Slayer unlock that swaps the ashes for bones only for bloodvelds and hellhounds in the catacombs? That way the people who want the prayer restore back can have it, while also keeping the polled changes, and without adding prayer restore to the other demons in the catacombs. You could call it something like "Give a dog a bone".

23-Jun-2021 09:59:39

Grumpa Iron
May Member 2021

Grumpa Iron

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who's idea was it to increase damage received in wintertodt by roughly 50% on higher hp lvls, and why weren't the wintertodt changes informed anywhere? Also the mechanics were changed. Is osrs becoming yet another game I need to quit because we are not told that stuff is getting nerfed and have to find out the hard way?

I thought it was jagex's plan to change wt so that low hp lvls wouldnt be that op, not the other way around.

24-Jun-2021 19:58:55

ChicNbiskits
May Member 2023

ChicNbiskits

Posts: 1,649 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On topic:

Cba..
Haven't touched too much on Kourend.
I'll prob max skill stats on mainland before I do.
No offense to quest capers.

----

Off topic:

H.hounds or GWD.
Range velds or GWD.

Edit:
Middle finger to bonecrusher(necklace) and Bones to Peaches.
In many instances.
...WINNING!...

Edit2:
Pawn off goodwill-ish demonic creature tasks to the Abyss or GWD.

Edit3:
Or just slay the slayer skill.. I'd type it smaller.
...Butt...
There's no micro-print in the GWD.

30-Jun-2021 07:42:21 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2021 08:15:57 by ChicNbiskits

Tsarski
Nov Member 2022

Tsarski

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, could someone please help me out? I accidentally clicked away on the last cutscene which ended it prematurely and now I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go because the quest isn't finished yet... I've literally checked all over the area and I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to go to rewatch the final cutscene to finish the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

08-Jan-2022 10:35:39

Quick find code: 380-381-733-66219131 Back to Top