Forums

Games Room Tables

Quick find code: 380-381-717-66214209

Lord Drakan
Sep Member 2010

Lord Drakan

Posts: 7,053 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's sweet, thank you.

Is there any chance of adding hiscores for each of the games' rating, perhaps? Currently it's useless (apart from unlocking the advanced rooms to play against more experienced opponents... in the hypothetical situation that the common room would be so full of people that you'd mostly be playing beginners, which is not the case).

Building a Games Room table in your POH Games room (after getting the required boards and pieces from Anlaf's servant Eohric, of course) would also be amazing!
Bizarre Boron Fusswell, scryer extraordinaire. OSRS: POH ideas & RS3 minigames & achievement ideas !

Perhaps you're half right; perhaps we can't win. But we can fight.
— Zanik

05-May-2021 11:13:55

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just meh.

If i wanted to play that, id go back in time.

Just a filler week. Considering this was done intheir own time too. Shoudl be more than this, well lets be honest. We are not entilted to anything so i take that back.

Nightmare boss, same shit. Come on jagex level up. Just work on a new system so your able to add more to the game. We will sit sight for months and not let you update anything if it mesns better for the long run.

Fillers are dead content

05-May-2021 11:25:42

haven-is-me

haven-is-me

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This isn't filler content. They have been enriching the game left and right filling in holes and repairing things. I

am tired of the ungrateful response of the community. Dude I played RSC, I watched RSC turn to RS2, I got the surprise face ramming feeling of EOC, dealt with summoning... etc. Etc. Etc.......my point is I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR FUN LITTLE CONTENT LIKE THIS OVER THE YEARS!!!!

They get feels fuller, more alive, and more fun than I have ever experienced it, and thanks to the greatest decision of all time (Ironman mode) I can actually experience the game the same way I did pre grand exchange. This isn't filler, they don't need a "new system" and they have been releasing CONTENT left and right.

Thank you have a nice day I will not be taking comments at this time.

AND

THANK YOU OSRS TEAM FOR WORKING VERY HARD

05-May-2021 12:06:40

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
haven-is-me said :
This isn't filler content. They have been enriching the game left and right filling in holes and repairing things. I

am tired of the ungrateful response of the community. Dude I played RSC, I watched RSC turn to RS2, I got the surprise face ramming feeling of EOC, dealt with summoning... etc. Etc. Etc.......my point is I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR FUN LITTLE CONTENT LIKE THIS OVER THE YEARS!!!!

They get feels fuller, more alive, and more fun than I have ever experienced it, and thanks to the greatest decision of all time (Ironman mode) I can actually experience the game the same way I did pre grand exchange. This isn't filler, they don't need a "new system" and they have been releasing CONTENT left and right.

Thank you have a nice day I will not be taking comments at this time.

AND

THANK YOU OSRS TEAM FOR WORKING VERY HARD

Talking like i havent played for 15 years lol.

This is just my opinion. If you wanna play runemate or whatever click away

have a nice day? brown nosing dont work here - wrong forum <3

Numbers, forums, reddit don't lie. Do you watch Live streams? Half of your answer is voided by mods. They know they need end game. They know this was made in their own time, to see what can be changed in the future for this old system.

Whats been added?? maybe for ironmen like you.. or new players that quit anyway. What you gonna say? tell me to quit my main to play ironman.. No thank you. Im a big man with a family and career. 4 hours a day for a level is enough thank you. Not saying anything bad about that as thats my choice. People have more free time. Maybe i just dont enjoy the bore of the game no more. which is why i quit and come back multiple times. Just dont feel the same this time.

Everything is directed towards ironmen or noobs

Existing customer base is imortant

This has disaster written all over it. gambling on disc the lot

05-May-2021 13:45:37 - Last edited on 05-May-2021 13:53:36 by CapitalPain

Couldbewrong
Sep Member 2012

Couldbewrong

Posts: 20,487 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand the desire to revitalize some dead content and I commend you guys for it :D . Though, also understanding that the biggest population is at the G.E., the clutter is on the path to looking like a private server. lol. - (Admin) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

05-May-2021 15:54:53

7th of Reign
Mar Member 2024

7th of Reign

Posts: 301 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
there is an lms bug that keeps crossbow on long range when leaving lms. it got my account 2 def

so I quest ed 13 def

wasn't aware of the bug and it got me 14 def

essentially an account that's paid over 1k usd for p2p over 10 years is ruined through nogfault of my own

with no way to contact help or get resolved

05-May-2021 18:22:00

Japanese
Dec Member 2023

Japanese

Posts: 801 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
personally feel like if people wanted to play chess they would go to a chess website same with checkers or something. I don't see a way to make something like this work this day in age. Trimmed Comp RS3, Max cape OSRS. i guess im a nerd :)

14-May-2021 09:35:58

Quick find code: 380-381-717-66214209 Back to Top