Forums

Equipment Rebalance: Ranged

Quick find code: 380-381-711-66211991

NegativeEyeQ
May Member 2023

NegativeEyeQ

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im not smart enough to propose an idea for buffing and nerfing i just wanted to state that, i myself would be happy to see the blow pipe nerfed, im a little late here, though i thought id share that some people would be happy to see it where crossbows are stronger everywhere then the blowpipe, iv always said this "yes the blowpipe is insane dps, but its boring dps." i very much so enjoy when i hear my dragon bolts (e) proc go off much more so then seeing the dps of a blowpipe, i am just saying, even if its slower dps. its a me

28-Apr-2021 19:43:23

PwnPhasma

PwnPhasma

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is an excellent idea and indeed a rebalance is needed! I think this will be for the better as your thread clearly states to avoid players from being too overpowered! so this will be perfect.
On Runescape since 2004!

Active Player on both OSRS & RS3! Current Goals: 1st 99 Agility

04-May-2021 23:42:01

No Excuses
May Member 2019

No Excuses

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not even giving stats for slayer helm damage with BP is laughable when the rhetoric has been to make it best vs low defence monsters.
Neutering its stats further then stuffing our face with a bunch of data and other proposed changes is also a good way of burying it for the sake of ignorant conversation.

BP is locked behind PvM, requires scales, and requires ammo. Whip is locked behind slayer and doesn't degrade and is avidly used. where's the uproar?
Maybe focus on the bot problem surround scales and the use of defence reducing special attacks that make BP seem better than what it is at times?

These changes read like a contract with the amount of data in one post. Never has any of this finagling been done to the other combat styles.

It's as if you guys are doing your best to shovel the most junk down our throats and seeing what sticks. Better yet, what we ignored.

I've said this before, these are rogue Jmods who are bored.
Edit: the further BP and dart nerfs aren't even polled (:

GL HF

18-Jun-2021 11:51:45 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2021 12:07:16 by No Excuses

Quick find code: 380-381-711-66211991 Back to Top