Forums

Fishing Skill Boss: Tempoross

Quick find code: 380-381-680-66191952

BottledPoe

BottledPoe

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am so stoked about this fishing boss! The w22 fishing community is absolutely awesome, and they have helped me achieve some serious fishing gains. I want take a second and give a huge shout out to my wife's doctor. She suffers from some serious back pain and this guy literally takes time out of his day to come over weekly and check up on her. He's a great character reference so when he says we should move the boss to world 322 or 422 I couldn't agree more. That guy is so awesome, and has my wife feeling so happy for days after every visit. He's a brilliant man and I think we should take his word for this. Lets make 322 the official world for the new fishing boss!

08-Dec-2020 15:21:32

BottledPoe

BottledPoe

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am so stoked about this fishing boss! The w22 fishing community is absolutely awesome, and they have helped me achieve some serious fishing gains. I want take a second and give a huge shout out to my wife's doctor. She suffers from some serious back pain and this guy literally takes time out of his day to come over weekly and check up on her. He's a great character reference so when he says we should move the boss to world 322 or 422 I couldn't agree more. That guy is so awesome, and has my wife feeling so happy for days after every visit. He's a brilliant man and I think we should take his word for this. Lets make 322 the official world for the new fishing boss!

08-Dec-2020 15:21:39

Dinxzy
Mar Member 2024

Dinxzy

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Strongly pushing for W322 fish to become the home ( or one of the homes ) of the Fishing skill boss! As the Premiere fishing clan of OSRS W22 fish has been pulling for this for awhile now. Lets be real there is no better choice for the home world for it. W22 fish very engaging encouraging and overall a great community for all players old and new. The leadership of this community are nothing short of genuine people and it would be huge for them if we make this happen. ( btw join w22 fish today everyday we lit)

Thanks for your time!

President of The Mullet Gang - w22 fish
You never know until you try

08-Dec-2020 15:34:33

Graziano Pel

Graziano Pel

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As a birdwatcher in real life, I'm very happy with the Heron pet. Great blue heron is a great addition, however I would love to see some more variations (as is the case with the Phoenix for example). Black heron (should relatively be easy) and maybe the Agami Heron (Prettiest heron in the world according to me) would be great additions! :)

08-Dec-2020 17:12:55

OoBigStretch
Nov Member 2018

OoBigStretch

Posts: 139 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly W22 Fish has been such an iconic clan since 2006, with an ever growing and active community. It only makes sense to make W322 the fishing world and the official world for the new boss! This world is already poppin at barb fishing, shilo, and the fishing guild since it’s the home world for hundreds of players who will love this content. It would truly be a great moment for Jagex if W322 was chosen. A real acknowledgement of an active and supportive community that helps to make this game as great as it is, and continue its growth. Let’s goooo!

08-Dec-2020 17:29:56

DN IN YM

DN IN YM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm excited to vote yes on Tempoross when it comes out in the polls. I think it'll give fishing a much needed revamp from the mundane barb fishing or 2t harpooning while still providing decent XP rates.

I am a little bummed that the Spirit Angler outfit will just be a cosmetic addition to the current Angler Outfit as I was hoping to get the Angler's outfit through Tempoross. I understand current owners of the Angler's Outfit may find this unfair as they may want the Spirit Angler Outfit too (while already having the standard outfit), or if the Spirit Angler Outfit was easier to obtain from Tempoross. However I feel like if the Angler's outfit took the same time to obtain at Tempoross compared to Fishing Trawler, I am mostly confident I would choose Tempoross over Trawler in a heartbeat.

I also want to say that I support making 322 (or 422) the official world for Tempoross. To say that W22 Fish has made my fishing grind more fun is an understatement. The clan through their events, banter and presence on W322 really changed my outlook on OSRS - one where I enjoy content I usually don't.

I am confident in saying that by making 322 (or 422) the official world, W22 Fish will ensure Tempoross remains the fun, social and collaborative content that it was designed to be!

08-Dec-2020 21:55:06 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2020 21:55:52 by DN IN YM

NegativeEyeQ
May Member 2023

NegativeEyeQ

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This update seems good in several ways and bad in equal ways.

A new form of fishing is 100% wanted and i enjoy pvm and skilling both pretty equally so this idea is really cool and god would it beat the hell out of barbarian fishing or 3t fishing, but thats actually what im worried about i dont want that place to die, its a special spot you guys created there and id hate to see it empty. The xp rates is what scares me, not so much the content i think if its going to be a click intensive activity with various rewards and those rewards being very useful then the xp and rewards should should be balanced to where its not worth it to just go there for xp sort of like fishing trawler im not saying make the xp as low as trawler but something along the lines of in the middle of the xp for barb fishing without 3t and minnows.

i like the idea of the new mage book i could see it being useful in a few places though maybe not 20% acc to ice spells even tho acc doesnt play to much of a role in barrage tasks would a 20% increase still not do to much?
That new barrel and fishing tackle box seems like it would increase xp rates pretty significantly at places like barbarian fishing when afking, they just seems a bit to strong of items for certain activity's though i understand you'd need to do the hard activity (fishing boss) first in order to get those xp rates it just seems too much maybe, idk.
New anglers outfit seems so cool i really like that idea
love the location where youd like to put it
fish flakes uhhhh idk these numbers all seem too much to me, i say start low and improve as needed

even though i just finished fishing trawler im sure the Improvements you suggested would make an overall better experience for the next soul that enters that boat.

im sure i missed something but hope this helps in a some way, you guys rock :)
its a me

09-Dec-2020 05:39:24

Panzer Jav

Panzer Jav

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love this update, can't wait to do tempoross. I need to stop afking at barbs and I think xp rates are cool as it is a click intensive activity and tick manipulation would still be best. 50% might be too high for the flakes.

Never heard of W22 fish but they want it so bad that I support them. Make w322 the official fishing world

29-Dec-2020 01:47:02

Panzer Jav

Panzer Jav

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love this update, can't wait to do tempoross. I need to stop afking at barbs and I think xp rates are cool as it is a click intensive activity and tick manipulation would still be best. 50% might be too high for the flakes.

Never heard of W22 fish but they want it so bad that I support them. Make w322 the official fishing world

29-Dec-2020 01:47:05

Quick find code: 380-381-680-66191952 Back to Top