Forums

Christmas 2019

Quick find code: 380-381-614-66133738

Volox
Sep Member 2023

Volox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know this is the Christmas event, but I had a suggestion about something in the other news section.

After using a Charter Ship, the charter NPCs will now have an option to return to the previous location

I wish this was after using a Charter Ship, the charter NPCs will now have an option to travel to the previous destination selected.

For example if I charter from Port Phasmatys to Port Tyras, kill Zulrah, bank, Echophial back to Port Phasmatys, the option would be to return to Port Tyras, not the port I previously departed from. Currently the option would be to return to Port Phasmatys, which I am already at.

11-Dec-2019 20:10:35

Caged Jamal

Caged Jamal

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there, Im posting because I can't find the poll results, please don't put this gear into the game, especially through a boss instead of raids 3. Cox gave mage armor and weapons, TOB, weapons/new hilt, new melee armor please please dont just throw into morty so swampman can make more videos and give rs more views these are terrible weapons!!

Staff should not improve tick speed on mage, this makes switching for specs a lot smoother, no extra delay because it's suppose to be slower,

The armor is terrible, it should not out dps bandos at level 30. Every pure or med is completely ruined due to new balancing

11-Dec-2019 22:23:30

Quick find code: 380-381-614-66133738 Back to Top