Forums

Bounty Hunter Rework

Quick find code: 380-381-609-66128632

jjoNz
Apr Member 2019

jjoNz

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, i'm not a pvper but the BH looks promising!

My question is about the lowered price of rune pouch with slayer points. What about those who already bought it for the previous 1250 slayer points?

07-Nov-2019 12:04:50

Cleaven
Aug Member 2023

Cleaven

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The looting bag being 4 points makes it not worth buying as crate is 5 points and u can get an ornate maul wich is 1m .... imagine buying looting bags everytime you die its just not worth it!

make it 1 point maybe?

imagine if you're revenant pking you dont have any points to buy looting bags tbh isnt it better to make the looting bag tradable in ge?

what if you are wildy boss hunting? you're gonna die atleast 10 times today how are you going to get looting bags?

could ya also add teleports to bh hotspots? its hard to get there when its a hotspot ...

07-Nov-2019 12:28:48 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2019 22:00:24 by Cleaven

i CHILLA i

i CHILLA i

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally the BH rework is here! There are however many issues well that I think are more QOL, but still things that I believe would make it better, I will list some of them.

- Once you defeat your target, you IMMEDIATELY get another target, this gives the person no time to bank without wasting the already short 2 minute Target countdown. -My suggestion is to have at least 1 minute between defeating your target before getting assigned another one, This gives the person time to loot and bank without being penalized.-

- Looting bag cost way too many points for an item that was already originally 10k BH points (for being too expensive)

- The Emblems are not stackable inside your bank (similar to how bonds are banked) even if of the same tier they use up way too much bank space. (I know you can buy them before you go into the wilderness but I think QOL of letting you grab them from bank would be nice)

- Another issue with emblems, they don't upgrade unless someone has same tier or higher, but what is the bonus of having one if they don't? It is very difficult to find someone with a T3+ (This is a more I am not sure kind of thing)

- When you have a Bounty Task that you fail to complete, for example, if I am to not wear an
amulet in my fight to complete the task and I don't care to complete it or my target rushes me and I attack them with an amulet equipped, EVERY TIME I hit my target I get a notification saying something like update: I failed my task (clearly not exact) but regardless it spams my chat box and is annoying. I have tried disabling notifications but I still get them. (this is fixed for me now)

- i CHILLA i -

07-Nov-2019 12:45:40 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2019 08:02:15 by i CHILLA i

Hows Dad

Hows Dad

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just read my way through the update post and I'm actually quite surprised and it sounds promosing, as it will give players an incentive to push for those riskier killstreaks in the hotspots.

Me personally have gotten into pvp late and never tried to greatly to get into p2p BH as I'm just not fast enough, mainly remaining f2p. But this update is giving me incentive to venture forth, I do have food for thought on how you could continue further with this great idea....and that's overtime somehow bringing its core idea to the PVP (F2p and P2p) worlds.

I respect that this would take a little bit more thought as obviously it isn't part of the BH minigame, but the hotspots could really somehow add a lot more depth to PVP worlds. The thought of getting sweaty palmed heading to an unusual area of the PVP world to scrap it out with fellow players who you can't anticipate has a ring to it, for even just an item that's got superior bragging rights for when we all head back to lumby ''GFing'' one another.

07-Nov-2019 12:45:49

i CHILLA i

i CHILLA i

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I apologize if I came off rude in my first post, I’m just very passionate about PvP it has been my favorite aspect of Runescape since I started playing back in Classic. I really hope that you listen to the PvP community and make some QoL changes to the mini game. I hope the community itself states their concerns so we can make this game mode enjoyable for everyone.

-i CHILLA i-

07-Nov-2019 13:41:33 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2019 08:04:47 by i CHILLA i

SamoaSpider
Oct Member 2023

SamoaSpider

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The BH shop has "hunter's honour" hat in it that used to have a purple version also - will it be added to the shop or can players change the blue ones color to purple?

also the achievement hats are in wrong order in blog post :L

07-Nov-2019 14:30:26

Broke Dog
Apr Member 2023

Broke Dog

Posts: 967 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think spitevoteing isnt relevant when ther is so much content that people have to do to progress/max out their account forced into the wilderness. I think what should be with pvp weapons is only allow it in pvp/BH worlds and im sure more people would vote yes to it.
Myself included, while i do pvp sometimes I just dont want it to be overloaded with more op stuff than ther is already for clan man mode

07-Nov-2019 17:28:12

Quick find code: 380-381-609-66128632 Back to Top