Forums

PvP Improvements & W45 Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-580-66105121

Mod Acorn

Mod Acorn

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
This thread is for discussing the latest game update newspost that you can find here .
Associate Producer for Old School RuneScape
@JagexAcorn

11-Jun-2019 14:17:39 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2019 15:33:20 by Mod Acorn

Normalguydw
Dec Member 2017

Normalguydw

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why did you remove the ability to log out of the hydra room? Considering the speed of hydras respawn logging out was a valid way of escaping the room. If you're going to prevent logging out now you need to go back and allow me to leave the room while in combat with hydra because bringing a teleport spot to escape a boss room like hydra is weak sauce.

13-Jun-2019 11:39:20

SILLYBO0O0YS

SILLYBO0O0YS

Yo how come the black d hide wasn't changed yet or the granite maul?? When will this be polled and what about wildnerss slayer keys when will this come or be polled also the new wine of zamorak spawn in deep wildy?? When will we see a bounty hunter rework?? please someone respond to these questions at least

13-Jun-2019 13:36:53

Durn3hviir

Durn3hviir

I totally understand it is a permanent 45 world, but I feel like the new changes that were implemented in to the game mode since the release of 45 are worthy enough to bring a few players back. But in order for any of these changes to bring back most of the deadman community, I recommend resetting the entire 45 server. Simply because of the new changes took entirely to long to implement into the permanent world. Which led to alot of players feeling like it's to late to start, even with the new changes, most players on 45 are simply to far ahead. Also removing content that clans can abuse easily like raids and God wars would help keep things on an even playing field. The only way I can really think of bringing players back at this state of the game is resetting the game mode, if I think of any ways on how to keep them playing I will let you guys know lol

17-Jun-2019 06:22:58

Gregory00

Gregory00

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Durn3hviir said :
But in order for any of these changes to bring back most of the deadman community, I recommend resetting the entire 45 server.

I strongly recommend against that. We already have seasonal deadman mode.

Personally I like being thrown into craziness and working up, although I feel like W45 is easy any way though by afk training in safe zone until you are high level? I guess there's probably particular content that has become harder over time with more pkers camping, I just haven't come across that yet.

I tend to feel annoyed seeing something like quests auto-complete when players have already done them and get no benefit, but if it's needed to bring more players and keeps W45 alive then great. Maybe would have been good to make the quest rewards always available rather than auto-complete the quest, but maybe that's more work for developers than it's worth.

17-Jun-2019 14:23:32

Quick find code: 380-381-580-66105121 Back to Top