Forums

Poll Blog: Revisiting Content

Quick find code: 380-381-564-66094718

Stinkowing
Jun Member 2006

Stinkowing

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems solid enough for content. Maybe the memeing community of OSRS will finally shut up with the annoying crab rave posts on Reddit now, at least when it comes to poll results...

Hopefully Warding is positively affected by hiding poll results...
Oh, I almost forgot.
Oh, I already forgot.

10-Apr-2019 19:05:16

Sir Doland
Aug Member 2022

Sir Doland

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking good!

Can NMZ herb boxes be removed? They were implemented to counter herb shortage in an era with 5 herb patches, no Herbiboar and before the GE streamlined trading, amongst other things. Nowadays herbs/seeds are more easily acquired, prices are down and margins for farmers are quite low. This change might actually help a bit.

Might need polling, but I think it's an integrity change, goes in line with the ambitions of nerfing NMZ.

10-Apr-2019 21:21:21 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2019 21:26:33 by Sir Doland

SamoaSpider
Oct Member 2023

SamoaSpider

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Barbarian assault and capes? This shouldn't have been brought up as a poll, the #1 problem of the minigame is people ditching on any wave, forcing entire team to relobby.

Can you guys poll instead making it possible to complete BA with only 4-man team?

10-Apr-2019 21:34:29

Booger brane

Booger brane

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clarification on poll question 17

Should the Fossegrimen accept a one-off payment that unlocks unlimited teleports for the Enchanted lyre? The fee would be 800 raw versions of the following fish: sharks, manta rays, sea turtles and bass. Each level of the Fremennik Diary completion would reduce this cost by 200 for each fish.

More specifically the resulting cost of an unlimited enchanted lyre after all fremennik diaries have been completed will be 600 of each; shark, manta rays, sea turtles and bass. There are dummies that wont work this out on their own and assume that elite diary gives you a free unlimited enchanted lyre and then vote no.

10-Apr-2019 22:32:51

Sokka

Sokka

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These are all fantastic, thanks! One suggestion I have regarding mini-games: in order to encourage more people to play certain dead mini-games, perhaps a universal mini-game point system can be introduced, with one mini-game in particular being highlighted each week that gives extra points. This can also allow for great community events akin to Mod Lee's on the RS3 Twitch channel.

10-Apr-2019 22:35:47

Booger brane

Booger brane

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poll Question #1

Should Barbarian Assault be updated to allow players to wear capes inside the Minigame?

Well capes would provide a small boost but I think it would be much cooler if a new visual was created for that cape slot item that you wear on your shoes :D

10-Apr-2019 22:40:14 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2019 22:41:05 by Booger brane

Quick find code: 380-381-564-66094718 Back to Top