Forums

Poll Blog: Revisiting Content

Quick find code: 380-381-564-66094718

Radini
Oct Member 2022

Radini

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will be great to see some of those older mini-games getting a review and update. Look forward to it!

FWIW, there are too many "on"s!

Original message details are unavailable.
PvP needs a separate discussion - which has already begun - the focuses on on our overall approach to implementing these changes.
Radini

11-Apr-2019 00:50:54

Lamb of Zam

Lamb of Zam

Posts: 1,180 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Jagex!

I've been desperately wanting to see old minigames revamped/revived. Now that much being said, I saw mention of LMS and Barb Assault, but please don't forget about my favorite minigame of all time: Tzharr Fight Pits !!

Add some sort of meaningful reward that would encourage players to play. I'd be happy with a substantial increase to the amount of tokull gained, or even some cosmetics. Anything that will draw players back.

11-Apr-2019 01:55:29

PhD or OSRS
Apr Member 2023

PhD or OSRS

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The biggest change to mini-games that we need is to bring back the Stealing Creation mini-game.

Perhaps the most underrated and fun mini-game ever to grace RuneScape. Let's make this happen.

11-Apr-2019 04:21:38 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2019 04:23:10 by PhD or OSRS

Sir Kainoth
Feb Member 2006

Sir Kainoth

Posts: 2,243 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we please add to the Poll the option to add access to the seed vault via the leprechauns
Only IF you have unlocked the Farming Guild

*Further restrictions can be added if it considered too low such as a higher farming level to access the vault via the leprechauns.

Perhaps even tiered adding access to more leprechauns the higher your level (such as spirit trees are) EXAMPLE: at level 61 you can access the seed vault via the leprechauns at the tree patches. This is just an example and not set in stone.

12-Apr-2019 19:30:56 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2019 19:48:10 by Sir Kainoth

Mak102766
Nov Member 2018

Mak102766

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PhD or OSRS said :
The biggest change to mini-games that we need is to bring back the Stealing Creation mini-game.

Perhaps the most underrated and fun mini-game ever to grace RuneScape. Let's make this happen.
Yes! Stealing Creation was the only mini game I played on a regular basis..... so much fun!

12-Apr-2019 21:45:31

CapitalPain
May Member 2023

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Useless boss items.

Dragonbone necklace - Hydra tail

Getting more and more troll drop per week. For as rare as they are and late game how these aint been upgraded yet is crazy

We dont vcare about tormented brace kits come on lads -_-

I hate how you have all these good ideas then just forget about them. How do you go from bone whip to this

14-Apr-2019 15:19:03

Quick find code: 380-381-564-66094718 Back to Top