Forums

QoL Month Poll: Combat

Quick find code: 380-381-540-66079992

Reminiscon

Reminiscon

Posts: 3,528 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Something to add: Remove the negative attack bonuses from the Crystal Shield, so it would match the Crystal Armor attack bonuses of 0 across the board.

Auto-cast options being remembered: Do not make this only apply to non-PVP. You shouldn't be creating a bunch of different conditions as if PVM and PVP are two different games. As someone who likes PVP, I think this change would be great across the whole game.

Serpentine Helm to +5? Why? You're going back on your nerf, which isn't a good idea and doesn't bode well for the future to be honest. This is an integrity problem with needlessly buffing the max hit of everything. And why not just go for +4? That's still BIS helmet for Strength and pushing beyond that is just senseless.
Long live the Wilderness. Long live risk vs reward in PVM. Long live 2006.

31-Jan-2019 17:58:55 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 17:59:38 by Reminiscon

Rune Dude46
Feb Member 2024

Rune Dude46

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taking away the defense requirement from blessed d'hide.....? If we're removing defense requirements from armor, why not go ahead and remove the requirement from trimmed/gilded rune as well? I can't think of one legitimate reason to do this.

31-Jan-2019 19:09:39

Holoubek
Dec Member 2011

Holoubek

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) Is it possible to add counter to minigames which will count and show how many did you played (Castle Wars, Trouble Brewing, Fishing Trawler)? It could be also added to collection log in relevant tab.
2) Is it possible to track and show in house or in BA the total points you have earned in EACH Barbarian Assault role? Cap will be 2147m points.
3) If BA counter is ok, can it also track total points in NMZ?

I added it here since some minigames are combat focused.

Thanks for respond

31-Jan-2019 20:16:03

Reminiscon

Reminiscon

Posts: 3,528 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Taking away the defense requirement from blessed d'hide.....? If we're removing defense requirements from armor, why not go ahead and remove the requirement from trimmed/gilded rune as well? I can't think of one legitimate reason to do this.

The reason why you can't think of a reason is because of just that, you're an idiot.

Blessed d hide is defensively identical to Black d hide, and those parts of Black d hide have no Defense requirement, so there is no good reason for Blessed d hide to have a defense requirement when the only difference is a tiny amount of Prayer bonus.

But you couldn't think that because you're in all likelihood blinded by a hatred for pures, but I might be giving too much credit.
Long live the Wilderness. Long live risk vs reward in PVM. Long live 2006.

31-Jan-2019 22:09:54

Quick find code: 380-381-540-66079992 Back to Top