Forums

Global Launch of OSRS Mobile!

Quick find code: 380-381-524-66056323

JukeRook

JukeRook

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do have one suggestion regarding Hardcore Iron Man mode. One of the biggest problems with the mobile release is that if your internet drops, your game is over if you lost connection in the wrong place. Twice I have lagged due to mobile limitations with internet and both times died. So my suggestion is that if you chose to up your iron man status once you leave tutorial island, you first must talk to Adam. Maybe you could set a gold fee to reset so if forces you to have decently developed skills in your current mode (50k gc perhaps?). It then prompts you with a warning message saying, "You are choosing to increase your iron man difficulty, this will reset all your account skills to level 1, your bank will be cleared, quests already in progress or completed will be reset, and you will start with all the default gear you originally left tutorial island with (You could just reset them to tutorial island with nothing. Probably easier to code.)." The reason I suggest a price is that if you get hacked, it's less likely you have 50k gc lying around for someone to reset your account than the average player since your gold is earned through npc trades and your own kills. It's pretty annoying to have to make new email account if you die and want to restart hard core all over again.

Love the game and glad to play it so much more easily than 10 years ago when mobile didn't exist.

01-Nov-2018 07:39:33

Quick find code: 380-381-524-66056323 Back to Top