Forums

Halloween 2018 Event

Quick find code: 380-381-523-66055318

Aynjel

Aynjel

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Halloween Event 2018

I did the Halloween 2018 Event and destroyed my clown costume only because i didn't have bank room. Only to find out Diango doesn't have it stored either. I tried to reclaim it back from Father Urhney but I wasn't able too.
So i tried to redo the event but I was unable to find Eric.

Can you help me get the Clown costume back please.

26-Oct-2018 12:52:00

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Oct-2018 13:16:25

Heuristik
Aug Member 2015

Heuristik

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aynjel said :
Halloween Event 2018

I did the Halloween 2018 Event and destroyed my clown costume only because i didn't have bank room. Only to find out Diango doesn't have it stored either. I tried to reclaim it back from Father Urhney but I wasn't able too.
So i tried to redo the event but I was unable to find Eric.

Can you help me get the Clown costume back please.

They can be stored in your POH costume room.

26-Oct-2018 13:18:16

26-Oct-2018 13:45:58

Aynjel

Aynjel

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash.

I did the Halloween Event and destroyed my clown costume thinking Diango would have it stored. To my surprised it wasn't there and i wasn't able to reclaim it from Father Urhney.
I wasn't able to do the event again to get the costume back. Its gone. Advise please how to get clown outfit back.

Regards Aynjel

26-Oct-2018 14:07:15

Heuristik
Aug Member 2015

Heuristik

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stinkowing said :

Let people play how they want to play. You don't need to get involved and be rude about it. =x

Since when keeping deliberately your XPs at 0 is considered "play"? It's exactly the opposite. So, if you're so offended stop "playing" Runescape, log out and go for some Tic Tac Toe with your friends.

26-Oct-2018 15:30:19

Stinkowing
Jun Member 2006

Stinkowing

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heuristik said :
Stinkowing said :

Let people play how they want to play. You don't need to get involved and be rude about it. =x

Since when keeping deliberately your XPs at 0 is considered "play"? It's exactly the opposite. So, if you're so offended stop "playing" Runescape, log out and go for some Tic Tac Toe with your friends.

Between you and me, I don't play any level 3 skillers, but they are a part of RS as much as a PKer or a combat/bosskilling main. If you can't handle the fact that variety is a spice of life and that other people have different opinions than you, you might want to get out of the bedroom or basement or whathaveyou for a while and go outside.

I prefer skilling content. I do not normally enjoy boss updates, does that mean I think bossers are idiots who are wasting their life? Hell no.

Your point is moot. I do not approve of you using "retarded" the way you did, btw, because the actual condition affects very real people, and you're throwing it around like a racial or gender slur. Cut it out.
Oh, I almost forgot.
Oh, I already forgot.

26-Oct-2018 20:02:14 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2018 20:03:48 by Stinkowing

Edcy

Edcy

Posts: 1,105 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
''we’ve worked with the analytics team to identify points where new players are most likely to drop out''

I don't think you wanna do that after i've referred to how spoiled player already are, those lads will find their way into the more futuristic scape, so to sway... And i heard you guys (and most likely those useless analytics [note i didn't caps, even it quote] ) have been discussing the telling of how ppl had always found RuneScape a very difficult and complex game to play, but isn't that just the thing over here and there?

Like uhh since when did good ol' features became such evil weevils that quern the overly obtruded new but not so good? Like we with the old ways are to be eradicated! As if there aren't enought modern messy and spoonfed games out there, this dusty corner of community has had the very uniqueness in it by not following other games so much! Merely by refers and memes, puns and other pordwlays alike, you know.

That's all i found from the hat for these hattering matters, cheerios tyall! ;)

28-Oct-2018 11:33:04

02-Nov-2018 09:07:56

Quick find code: 380-381-523-66055318 Back to Top