Making Friends With My Arm

Quick find code: 380-381-510-66042092

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blood Domain said :
We better not need more goutweed.

ima go get that 60% favour now :'( might aswell get 100 for diary and hope for goutweed. Rewards are meh but its a new quest. Is the salt and tabs sellable?

Can I make mulla of this quest lol

06-Sep-2018 11:41:27

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Just Mitch said :
Is it also fixed That when you want to add someone from your cc and click add directly from the cc list, That you wont get a kick message, or when you have kick rights you kick them?

We've got quite a lot of fixes in this update for the chatbox, though bits of that particular bug you've mentioned may have come from alternate clients, rather than ours.

06-Sep-2018 11:41:59

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
CapitalPain said :
ima go get that 60% favour now :'( might aswell get 100 for diary and hope for goutweed. Rewards are meh but its a new quest. Is the salt and tabs sellable?
Can I make mulla of this quest lol

The items you get post-quest are tradeable, yes. I don't see this being serious mulla, but you're welcome to try. And if you're into herb farming, you may find you're getting more now there's another patch to use, plus easier access to the original disease-free one.

06-Sep-2018 11:43:14

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:D I gotta give it a try enni lol

Looks great and good to have some more lore into the game. I don't herb run only due to it being back n forth, Fruit trees does me ( is there a pet chance from fruit trees? if not should be if you can get it of seaweed) herb prices/pots gonna go down again though :(

Love the firepit idea especially now you took away the prayer/stamina stuff be good to see where else you can implement these firepits

06-Sep-2018 11:47:49

Quick find code: 380-381-510-66042092 Back to Top