Forums

Theatre of Blood and Deadman

Quick find code: 380-381-491-66020886

dragtom
Jun Member 2016

dragtom

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mushroom potato and shark both heal 20, but a mushroom potato weighs 0.5 kg, to a shark's 0.6 kg.
A manta ray heals 22, to a sea turtle's 21. It weighs 0.4 kg, the turtle weighs 0.35 kg.

Remove either the mushroom potato or the shark from the potential rewards, as there is no reason to choose a shark.
As for the manta ray/sea turtle, there technically is a reason to take the turtle, but I doubt anyone will ever pick it.

21-Jun-2018 16:17:42

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,996 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dragtom said :
Mushroom potato and shark both heal 20, but a mushroom potato weighs 0.5 kg, to a shark's 0.6 kg.
A manta ray heals 22, to a sea turtle's 21. It weighs 0.4 kg, the turtle weighs 0.35 kg.

Remove either the mushroom potato or the shark from the potential rewards, as there is no reason to choose a shark.
As for the manta ray/sea turtle, there technically is a reason to take the turtle, but I doubt anyone will ever pick it.

Agreed, may as well replace the potato with a karambwam or a gnome food for tick eating purposes.
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

22-Jun-2018 19:11:33

Feldip
Jul Member 2006

Feldip

Posts: 1,207 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How can you make the servers so bugged after releasing DMM that it is nearly impossible to talk from osrs to rs3 people and make the servers so bad that the Australian servers are the best ones of all things, and then say "well this is working as intended, time to head home for the weekend" and not say a word about it the entire weekend while everyone lags miserably? lol

I even seen a picture of a guy's account failing to load and telling him to contact "customer support" Whatever the hell that is lmfao

24-Jun-2018 20:13:48

Quick find code: 380-381-491-66020886 Back to Top