Forums

Tale of the Righteous

Quick find code: 380-381-478-66006348

Negan

Negan

Posts: 2,655 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lovakengj favor is harder now........ now ill not do it for even longer l0l. Thanks for making it dead content. If anything, it should of been made faster, because it blows.

19-Apr-2018 11:33:35 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2018 11:34:46 by Negan

Mod Kieren

Mod Kieren

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Original message details are unavailable.
Lovakengj favor is harder now........ now ill not do it for even longer l0l. Thanks for making it dead content. If anything, it should of been made faster, because it blows.

The aim with the rebalancing was to make it faster overall, but to encourage you to do the armour sets to get to 100% once you unlock them. Previously, players would just camp the sulfur all the way to 100%.

Edit: As with all rebalances, and particular these ones, as it isn't straight forward to get them spot on - we'll be monitoring the changes and listening to feedback. We're not going to shy away from tweaking it further to get it right :)
Twitter: @JagexKiere*

19-Apr-2018 11:39:13 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2018 11:44:55 by Mod Kieren

Negan

Negan

Posts: 2,655 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

The aim with the rebalancing was to make it faster overall, but to encourage you to do the armour sets to get to 100% once you unlock them. Previously, players would just camp the sulfur all the way to 100%.

Edit: As with all rebalances, and particular these ones, as it isn't straight forward to get them spot on - we'll be monitoring the changes and listening to feedback. We're not going to shy away from tweaking it further to get it right :)

Okay, I guess that makes sense. I have only that favour left because I didn't want to sit and mine only sulphur. I'll try and make some armour sets.

19-Apr-2018 11:51:20 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2018 11:52:02 by Negan

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
correct me if I'm wrong but the vote to make favour easier didn't pass?!

This is a bs update.

All the hours people have put in to get house favours and you make it easier and shorter to get. So instead of making rewards better and making it worthy to do all the work 1000's have put in you make it easier and put another bs quest no one cares about.

rewards are shocking and has no input if already got 100% favour.

just check it did fail :( over done us on this one

Simple thing to do was add something to the whole mini quest reward which make people want to do it like RFD. Not make it easier. Better yet just make it a quest with sub quests like rfd.

You keep adding quests which give favour its like slapping us in our face? A lot of people already have this done, its not even like its new content need more stuff added to it for people already completed. This in turn will make pieple want to grind. Its not even that long compared to skilling. Do a quest for nothing basically.

feelsbadman

19-Apr-2018 12:02:35 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2018 12:08:00 by CapitalPain

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when can we expect the new rev cave dev blog, Ayiza?

tbf this is only thing that's gonna make me happy atm lol. Been told about rev caves for ages yet still nothing changed or even mentioned.

Yet you change it 3 times in a short time. un nerf them lets get the caves popping again

19-Apr-2018 12:10:33

Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
when can we expect the new rev cave dev blog, Ayiza?

I posted an update yesterday stating I had to hold back on the release of it, though I hope to have it out later this week.

I cannot give an ETA on when but I imagine it will be real soon.

19-Apr-2018 12:36:56

Quick find code: 380-381-478-66006348 Back to Top