Forums

Farming Timer Rework & QoL

Quick find code: 380-381-461-65988960

Iapetus IV
Aug Member 2023

Iapetus IV

Posts: 2,212 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As someone with pretty much all skills 99 in RS3 when I came back to OSRS I was always eagerly awaiting the return of a make all option whilst using a workbench in a POH. Even with a delay it's easier to train construction by talking in clan chats or private.

I like that more skills are getting a make all option, however I'm still eager to see construction introduced in this fashion.

At risk of making things TOO easy I think this could be introduced quite safely. Please consider this for the future guys, much appreciated :)

Doxy.

15-Feb-2018 10:57:10 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2018 10:58:36 by Iapetus IV

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Iapetus IV said :
As someone with pretty much all skills 99 in RS3 when I came back to OSRS I was always eagerly awaiting the return of a make all option whilst using a workbench in a POH.

Doesn't seem unreasonable, tbh, though the code for those workbenches is remarkably fiddly due to the horrible way POH try to get you on and off the stools. I've no objection to offering it in future. It'll just take a fair bit longer than the Make-All interface changes in today's update.

15-Feb-2018 11:06:59

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Kieli said :
Picture looks like there is no option to make one when you have inventory full of leather. Is it like that?

That picture was not taken with an inventory full of leather. If you have enough leather to warrant more options, you get more options.

15-Feb-2018 11:12:54

Kieli
Mar Member 2024

Kieli

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Kieli said :
Picture looks like there is no option to make one when you have inventory full of leather. Is it like that?

That picture was not taken with an inventory full of leather. If you have enough leather to warrant more options, you get more options.

Thanks, I was wondering why there would only be option to make all.

15-Feb-2018 11:14:53

Quick find code: 380-381-461-65988960 Back to Top