Forums

Blast Furnace improvements

Quick find code: 380-381-407-65935279

phonon

phonon

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As I'm sure you know, the blast furnace has become the meta for no HP strength training. unfortunately there are large clans of extortionists who now "crash" the worlds to bully and extort money from other players. They purposefully break the blast furnace to charge unexpecting players gold to join "pumping clan chats". It's straight up extortion, bullying, and abuse. I made another thread about suggestions to combat this but because this thread already has Mods on it I figured I would leave some comments here as well.

Solution 1: Please, give us a specific world where the gear box has "exploded" and the machine is not operable other than pumping for strength xp! Anything along these lines would do. You could even have the dwarves tell some funny jokes like "why are you pumping? The machine is broken?" or something like that.

OR

Solution 2: Please, give us a new "no HP" strength training method that is comparable to the blast furnace. Something 15k+ an hour would be a healthy addition to the game. I'm very fond of the idea of making a weight lifting competition to fill this void in the game. :)

With the new update to the dragon war hammer, I would expect new membership revenue from strength pures for Jagex. Taking care of this issue would make this new combat equipment update all the more profitable as players would be more willing to create these additional accounts and more willing to maintain their memberships.

29-Jan-2021 16:44:46

Quick find code: 380-381-407-65935279 Back to Top