Forums

Superior Slayer Encounters

Quick find code: 380-381-326-65832400

Fosbinder

Fosbinder

Posts: 6,478 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Blast Furnace

On world 358, three dwarves are now working around the clock to keep the Blast Furnace running at its best. The dwarves will allow you to use the Blast Furnace as they run it for 60,000 coins per hour."

Thank you so much!! <3 I can finally use the place without the bots and clans ruining it . :)

15-Sep-2016 11:24:56

Latvian

Latvian

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess pyromancer set piece rate haven't been changed :/
The set is way too rare. IMO if you go 50+ chests without any piece, your odds should start get bigger and bigger.
I am around 130KC with one set piece, and I know others that have 250+ without completed set or no piece at all after 100+
kartupelis

15-Sep-2016 11:25:09

Mod Kieren

Mod Kieren

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Titicaca said :
When will the chance rates of the newest skilling pets be released? Also very excited about these updates, thanks!

Not for a few weeks yet.
Twitter: @JagexKiere*

15-Sep-2016 11:28:45

Mod Kieren

Mod Kieren

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Kal said :
Why can we no longer tick eat veng damage? That's been a pking mechanic for as long as I can remember.

Last week we changed tick-eating for PvP damage, but vengeance wasn't included. It now has been, but this is something we're monitoring feedback on.
Twitter: @JagexKiere*

15-Sep-2016 11:29:37

Aurella

Aurella

Posts: 2,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurella said :
Looks great :) - a few concerns, however:

- As someone who use to rely on Blast Furnace for bonds instead of my Green Sugga Daddy Snake, I'm way excited to have an NPC operated world. But I'm worried that it'll be too clogged with bots (let alone players), to be even usable on anything but a NASA computer.

It was already bad enough on the official world as it was, but with most major blast furnace clans retiring due to this update, it seems like it's shoving us all in one world than fixing the root of the problem - griefers.....

There was an update to the Blast Furnace so that the organized griefers could be tracked... but we never heard what came of that investigation or the findings.

I was much more in favour of punishing those players (so it would stop finally) - then creating an off-putting update to BF clans to cram us all into one mega world.

I feel disappointed that LMS had such strong attention to its integrity to where even teaming became an account related offence, whereas griefing at places like Castle Wars and Blast Furnace in particular had little attention paid to it seemed-- especially since we never even heard of what were promised to be investigations into the BF abusers..

- Imbued Heart: Looks awesome :) - I'm hoping it'll open the dialogue to Super Magic Potions; It's nice to have the Vecna Skull in-game again, but was wondering if we could poll a passive effect? Perhaps an invisible +5 Magic Boost? Imbued Heart is mostly for Zulrah really, so something to keep in effect for every trip would be nice.

P.S Thank-You for buffing previously unviable Wintertodt Methods! :)

- Aurella
<3
-
Mod Jed
<3
-

"
your imbued heart has regained its magical power
"

15-Sep-2016 11:30:10

Etrengereid

Etrengereid

Posts: 604 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great stuff once again, thx.
I have a few questions tho. I know ash fixed the seed box so it could be emptied in bank. I therfor wondered if he could do a couple more fixes to a few more such items.
Could you make it so tou can decide which herbs you want to withdraw from the herb sack. Similar to how you can chose which gem you want to take out of the gem bag.
Could you also make it possible to chose x amount to withdraw of a spesific herb/gem?
Finally i was wondering if it would be possible to add a "unnote x amount" when using a noted item on bank. Thx alot in advance for answering. Wish you a pleasent day further :)

15-Sep-2016 11:36:43

SamoaSpider
Oct Member 2023

SamoaSpider

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Absolutely love the OSRS team, keep up the good work, very good fixes!

**side note - can it be next time added to the blog how to obtain new X items that are added to the game? like "Imbued heart is loot from X monster/activity" or something

xoxo

15-Sep-2016 11:47:25

Quick find code: 380-381-326-65832400 Back to Top