Aurella

Posts: 2,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gleddified said :
"I'd wait 9001 years of no updates if they rework Zeah"
-RS Community, ~a few weeks ago

"Why aren't there 9001 updates this month!?"
-RS Community, ~a few days ago

God bless all of you guys.

Wholeheartedly agree on this... In my opinion, Players have absolutely no clue what they are asking for here. The idea that they would actually wait 6 months of in-game time, with absolutely no updates and nothing to do just to re-map Zeah with the same old content is bologna.

The original re-design map that posted to Reddit was breathtaking, but a pretty map doesn't constitute interactive game-play or content of substance...

We already have new work moving forward on Zeah content (Raids, Jad 2, among others).

Let's focus on that first before we decide whether 6 month interior home decor is worth the trouble or not..
-
Mod Jed
<3
-

"
your imbued heart has regained its magical power
"

05-May-2016 03:16:10 - Last edited on 05-May-2016 03:22:57 by Aurella

Aurella

Aurella

Posts: 2,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to point out too that Zeah was Mod Reach's project and baby...not really the rest of the Old School Team's.

They were well ready to abandon it for the Sailing skill, which is where the investment of their heart and mind went into. Zeah was only developed upon because we, the community wanted it (really anything) over the proposed Sailing skill.

My point, is that if the original content developer had seen this project through to the end, and if this wasn't content that was picked upon less enthusiastically over original plans, we would be seeing a very different Zeah right now, than the one we've got.

Even with just Monkey Madness 2, we see how enthused the team is around it, and from sneak peaks of it so far it really will turn into something special, and the content shows that star quality already.

Hopefully they can keep that spark and put into Zeah after we've settled down from this new Quest.
-
Mod Jed
<3
-

"
your imbued heart has regained its magical power
"

05-May-2016 03:27:13 - Last edited on 05-May-2016 03:30:16 by Aurella

MythicOne
Mar Member 2024

MythicOne

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is the new jewellery BiS? We didn't vote for this right? It didn't get enough votes.

I say we riot!

http://services.runescape.c1o1m/m=poll/oldschool/results.w s?id=1311
(Remove the two 1's between 'com' and the space between 'ws', it's censored otherwise.)

05-May-2016 10:06:05 - Last edited on 05-May-2016 10:10:32 by MythicOne

Quick find code: 380-381-287-65787644 Back to Top