Forums

Grapes & PvP poll features

Quick find code: 380-381-271-65756238

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Uunikana said :
Can you estimate when the NMZ update (which allows players to choose the bosses) is coming? Even a rough guess would be helpful :)

I'd be surprised if it could be done quickly enough for testing before next week's update, but maybe it'd be ready for the week after.

25-Feb-2016 11:31:26

Uunikana

Uunikana

Posts: 399 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Uunikana said :
Can you estimate when the NMZ update (which allows players to choose the bosses) is coming? Even a rough guess would be helpful :)

I'd be surprised if it could be done quickly enough for testing before next week's update, but maybe it'd be ready for the week after.

Thanks God! Have a good one!

25-Feb-2016 11:41:14

Benvil
Jun Member 2010

Benvil

Posts: 8,160 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Remember the Tithe Rewards discussion we had some time ago, Ash :) ?

The conclusion was you'd consider polling removal of the Gricoller's Water Can charges if the Tithe shop had more consumable rewards to spend points on, such as the grape seeds.

Could it be considered for a poll now? Would also make sense with 100% in all houses coming next week, meaning many new players with access to Hosidius content.

I'd also like to see a poll question for removing the "Kourend only" limit on the Tithe Mini-game teleport. It's the only Mini-game teleport with that kind of limitation, which unfortunately makes it unusable in nearly all situations :(

25-Feb-2016 11:49:23 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 11:51:01 by Benvil

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Benvil said :
The conclusion was you'd consider polling removal of the Gricoller's Water Can charges if the Tithe shop had more consumable rewards to spend points on, such as the grape seeds.
Could it be considered for a poll now?

Let's see what the uptake is like on the grape seeds first. I'd rather thought we might end up putting more seeds in there in future too, though that'd be more controversial.

Benvil said :
I'd also like to see a poll question for removing the "Kourend only" limit on the Tithe Mini-game teleport.

Much stronger support here. We put in the limit because when that minigame was developed last winter, there was a pretty strong drive to ensure people had to explore Zeah properly rather than being able to go everywhere via all manner of teleports. Since then players have explored Zeah, and new teleports have been unlocked, so the restriction isn't as necessary.

25-Feb-2016 11:53:51

Benvil
Jun Member 2010

Benvil

Posts: 8,160 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds good :)

I actually saw an idea of adding Teak/Mahogany Seeds to fill some levels gaps on reddit some time ago, which could be a neat addition for Tithe in the future. But obviously that takes some graphic resources, I know someone suggested them for MM2 as well.

Good to hear about about the teleport though. I've been Hosidius since release, but still haven't been able to use the teleport much. Mainly because I use the Rat Pits > Port Sarim teleport to get to the Zeah boat (Before having a Spirit Tree there), at which point the 20min cooldown kicks in.

Would you poll removing that limit or just flat out remove it then?

25-Feb-2016 12:02:20 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 12:05:51 by Benvil

C o d y
Jun Member 2022

C o d y

Posts: 938 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poll Dark Short bow as a potential Reward with MM2?

Slightly better then MSB can shoot dragon arrows with a spec just like MSb but can shoot Rapid Dragon heads?

Perhaps its max can be accurate and hard hitting perhaps 40-40 max?

Could be dropped by a new boss monster from MM2?
"Who are you really? deep... deep down... far far in... Once you figure that out you will laugh your self Silly!" - Alan Watts.

25-Feb-2016 12:04:29 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 12:08:05 by C o d y

I C B A

I C B A

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think if there is no pj timer then something must be implemented about ragging , or it would be nice to perhaps see something like this for example.

Lets says you are ina hybrid fight (no range) and set a certain world for pvp hybrid only cause when you want to hybrid people come and tribrid which is hybrid and range , and it is just pretty sad you cant have a fight without someone being an idiot.

something like that would work & if you want to use range/mage in a fight like that you can use said world or something

Also when do you think we would get new interface? In reality we will end up at pre-eoc again no matter whats said

25-Feb-2016 12:11:00 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 12:11:20 by I C B A

Tator

Tator

Posts: 4,345 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we get an estimate on how many grapes you get at various levels?

Also, can you possibly make dynamite a little easier to obtain? It's sitting at 1900gp each right now which kills almost all profit you make. If you make it yourself it cuts your profit AND xp rates in half, so regardless of whether or not you buy it or make it you're still making the same gp. It'd be nice if you could purchase it from shop of sorts once you reach 100% favour.

edit: fixed logical error

25-Feb-2016 12:12:27 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 12:18:50 by Tator

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Benvil said :
I actually saw an idea of adding Teak/Mahogany Seeds to fill some levels gaps on reddit some time ago, which could be a neat addition for Tithe in the future. But obviously that takes some graphic resources, I know someone suggested them for MM2 as well.

Kieren & I were looking at the tree patch code to see if there was space for 2 more tree-types. There is.

Benvil said :
Would you poll removing that limit or just flat out remove it then?

I'd be inclined to poll it, since other people may feel strongly about navigation on Kourend.

C o d y said :
Poll Dark Short bow as a potential Reward with MM2?

MM2 still has the ballista thing. John & Kieren may design more rewards to offer to replace the jewellery thing that isn't currently passing, or not. I'll leave that topic for them.

I C B A said :
I think if there is no pj timer then something must be implemented about ragging , or it would be nice to perhaps see something like this for example...

Players are always going to find ways to show the world what jerks they are, even on specially restricted worlds. I remain willing to offer a PJ timer for the Wilderness, though I do not think it'd get enough support.

I C B A said :
Also when do you think we would get new interface? In reality we will end up at pre-eoc again no matter whats said

"Even if you say you don't want to turn the game into that, you're inevitably going to do it, so what's the delay?" :P

There is no schedule for offering a new interface. I do want to get enough time to put a 2006-style gameframe together. It's not a small job at all due to the chatbox, but it's something I've wanted to do since we got the required engine features last year. However this doesn't sound remotely like what you're describing as a new interface.

Tator said :
Can we get an estimate on how many grapes you get at various levels?

Around 5 at the minimum level, maybe over 20 if you're a top-level farmer. You're guaranteed a minimum of 5.

25-Feb-2016 12:31:58

Quick find code: 380-381-271-65756238 Back to Top