Forums

Monster Examine & Deadman

Quick find code: 380-381-240-65706734

Kabutops
Aug Member 2008

Kabutops

Posts: 5,004 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good batch of stuff!

I still would like to see something done about people suiciding in guarded areas after theirfriend gas hurt them. Their friend receives both keys and gives the first player their items back and they split the other bank key. It seems like an exploit of an old mechanic.

Maybe let whoever does the last bit of damage in a safe zone should receive the kill,

12-Nov-2015 12:25:19

Kolodion

Kolodion

Posts: 2,212 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kabutops said :
Good batch of stuff!

I still would like to see something done about people suiciding in guarded areas after theirfriend gas hurt them. Their friend receives both keys and gives the first player their items back and they split the other bank key. It seems like an exploit of an old mechanic.

Maybe let whoever does the last bit of damage in a safe zone should receive the kill,

I think it would be more fair to say your damage dealt resets with death.
Always selling Dyes on Deadman Mode.

Click here for detials

12-Nov-2015 12:28:09

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Prisimenu said :
When is the swamp eels/zulrah scales update coming?

I expect it to be this month, though I'm personally inclined to prioritise it below the other things that have been asked about in this thread.

12-Nov-2015 12:28:18

Tzuyuwu

Tzuyuwu

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kolodion said :
Kabutops said :
Good batch of stuff!

I think it would be more fair to say your damage dealt resets with death.

It does reset with death already. Its not about that.

12-Nov-2015 12:28:54

Quick find code: 380-381-240-65706734 Back to Top