Forums

November - The Month Ahead

Quick find code: 380-381-237-65703258

My Dawg

My Dawg

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not that you guys have released any sort of information on Zeah too detailed that i can find (correct me if i am wrong!), but will there be req's to getting to the island, exploring its content, and using the content on it?

I ask mainly because i wouldn't want to feel that the new areas make older, mainland methods seem less viable, and thus pointless using. Have you guys thought about adding reqs like skill total, combat level, and quest point total to have access to Zeah? That way people can get use too osrs, playing the game on the mainland, training and using the current games content still, and not undermining people who did it this way prior to Zeah?

HYPED nonetheless! Keep doing what you do OSRS team!

04-Nov-2015 13:36:58

Psychopathy

Psychopathy

Posts: 1,734 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said :
i don't remember voting on a golden chinchompa

what's the transmogrification mechanic? why is this exclusive to the chinchompa pet? why do we need this in the first place?

According to John it is the ability to change the color of chinchompa i assume between Grey, Red, and Black ;o

Could potentially be applied to Golem reasonably enough but eh....im fine with having it even if chinchompa exclusive :o

04-Nov-2015 17:43:21

studpvmchamp

studpvmchamp

Posts: 297 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Time for Fun said :
Why must people feel the need to comment their clan name for every damn update? Makes you look like meatheads. Just go spam your clan name in game at the G.E. or something if you want to do that.

Clan pride mate, no need to be so judgmental :)

#studunit
Stud Unit #1 OSRS PvM Clan - PvM Cup 2014 & 2015 Winners -

04-Nov-2015 19:11:32

Quick find code: 380-381-237-65703258 Back to Top