Forums

While Guthix Sleeps & D Claws

Quick find code: 380-381-163-65599692

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 862 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eric Thugass said :
Just put EOC and take away wild.. I thought we were polling updates... This is ridiculous and unbalanced... Players cannot eat enough to survive a spec. You will manage to kill runescape yet again. bye.

April's Fools fool!

02-Apr-2015 00:24:10

l33tness6

l33tness6

Posts: 231 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Worst update ever! For any real pkers the dragon claws were the scum of the earth. This will cause more rushing (like there wasn't enough Dark Bow and Armadyl Godsword rushers already) these types of weapons ruin PvP, they cause you to never have a good fight because if you eat twice you get rushed and killed. This is so much more prevalent with pure pking where your defence is 20 or lower and you cannot withstand these types of attacks without overhead prayers but when rushers have two attack styles (i.e Dark Bows and Dragon Claws or Armadyl Godsword) you are never safe. Enjoy eating 3/4 of your inventory of food before even finding a player to fight.

A key problem with Dragon Claws and to a lesser extent the Dark bow is that with one special attack it can literally bring a player from full health to 0. Where is the skill in PvP if you have one weapon that you can pull out at anytime and one hit someone. An argument for them is that well if both players have them they are at equal capability, to which I reply that still does not show skill the only thing that would happen is both players eat to full or higher and the fight goes nowhere sounds thrilling to me not really. If two players fighting each other in Dharoks only fight with their axes hoping that they K/* the other with a big hit it reduces PvP to pure luck.

If you keep this up why not just release every boss from before EoC and then turn Old School into EoC and then release Old School 2, I joke but at this rate I can honestly say I see this happening.

02-Apr-2015 13:20:15

Astros Rox37
May Member 2019

Astros Rox37

Posts: 906 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone who disagrees with the release of dragon claws only addresses the PVP implications.. What about the rest of the game? If the only reason that dragon claws shouldn't be released is because of the wild, then just make them unusable in the wild.. Like overloads and extremes were when they were released.. Im so tired of everybody whining about PVP and preventing the most fun PVM weapon from being released.. They assume PVP is the whole game just because that's what they like to do. They are noobs and I hate them/you. Also they aren't even overpowered in my opinion so just shut the **** up.. They're the same as dark bow and AGS so just stop being such ****** noobs. :D

02-Apr-2015 15:59:23

Astros Rox37
May Member 2019

Astros Rox37

Posts: 906 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
l33tness6 said :
Worst update ever! For any real pkers the dragon claws were the scum of the earth. This will cause more rushing (like there wasn't enough Dark Bow and Armadyl Godsword rushers already) these types of weapons ruin PvP, they cause you to never have a good fight because if you eat twice you get rushed and killed. This is so much more prevalent with pure pking where your defence is 20 or lower and you cannot withstand these types of attacks without overhead prayers but when rushers have two attack styles (i.e Dark Bows and Dragon Claws or Armadyl Godsword) you are never safe. Enjoy eating 3/4 of your inventory of food before even finding a player to fight.

A key problem with Dragon Claws and to a lesser extent the Dark bow is that with one special attack it can literally bring a player from full health to 0. Where is the skill in PvP if you have one weapon that you can pull out at anytime and one hit someone. An argument for them is that well if both players have them they are at equal capability, to which I reply that still does not show skill the only thing that would happen is both players eat to full or higher and the fight goes nowhere sounds thrilling to me not really. If two players fighting each other in Dharoks only fight with their axes hoping that they K/* the other with a big hit it reduces PvP to pure luck.

If you keep this up why not just release every boss from before EoC and then turn Old School into EoC and then release Old School 2, I joke but at this rate I can honestly say I see this happening.

This is what im talking about... Shut the **** up about pvp.. They should be added to the rest of the game at the very least.. Only argument against is wildy.

02-Apr-2015 16:06:59

Quick find code: 380-381-163-65599692 Back to Top