Forums

Amulet of the Damned & CWA

Quick find code: 380-381-122-65512837

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Oslo said :
what happened to the hans-playtime update?

Like all the many updates that have passed a poll but not yet been delivered, they will come in a future update. We're never going to be able to deliver everything off a poll the day after it finishes.

And even if we did, that'd leave us nothing to release the following week.

Keep working on level 2 Patience :)

06-Nov-2014 11:14:34

Mod Ronan

Mod Ronan

Rittz said :
hey ash, just wana let you know there is numerous spelling errors, for instance.

The existing healing effect can your health to 10 above your base Hitpoints level when the amulet of the damned is worn. (pretty sure it should read "Can *increase* your health to 10 above your base")

The had will change between two styles depending on whether you have more target kills (blue design) or rogue kills (red design). (Pretty obvious error here with it saying had instead of hat)

Gave up reading after those 2 errors, so might be more =P

Thanks for pointing them out, I'll fix the post up a touch.
@JagexRonan

06-Nov-2014 11:15:24

Payer

Payer

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think there's a spelling mistake on :

The
"had"
will change between two styles depending on whether you have more target kills (blue design) or rogue kills (red design).

On the bounty section. Should be "hat" if i'm not mistaken.

Besides that, Good update :)

06-Nov-2014 11:16:24 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2014 11:16:44 by Payer

Tru Khaoz

Tru Khaoz

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whoa, cmon MORE cosmetics to Bounty Hunter shop??? COME ON, releasing the granite clamp as a cosmetic is just teasing everyone who wanted it considering it was 74% on the poll. FFS release some rewards worth the time to get that's actually useful in PVP.

06-Nov-2014 11:16:34

Rittz
Oct Member 2022

Rittz

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan said :
Rittz said :
hey ash, just wana let you know there is numerous spelling errors, for instance.

The existing healing effect can your health to 10 above your base Hitpoints level when the amulet of the damned is worn. (pretty sure it should read "Can *increase* your health to 10 above your base&quot ;)

The had will change between two styles depending on whether you have more target kills (blue design) or rogue kills (red design). (Pretty obvious error here with it saying had instead of hat)

Gave up reading after those 2 errors, so might be more =P

Thanks for pointing them out, I'll fix the post up a touch.

No problem, havent been active on the game lately due to a certain mmor** being released on consoles (dare not name it for fear of being hurt for other game promotions) but have still kept track of everything going on with rs, updates look great and im glad to see this much attention still being poured into osrs. Look forward to coming back sometime in the future =) !

06-Nov-2014 11:18:14

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Tru Khaoz said :
FFS release some rewards worth the time to get that's actually useful in PVP.

I had a request the other day for a scroll that'd switch your spellbook (consuming the scroll in the process). Any good?

06-Nov-2014 11:18:40

Tru Khaoz

Tru Khaoz

Also why does the rogue kill hat look cooler than the target kill hat? anyone can go around rushing for rogue kills, target one is the one that should look better. and if you say it's a matter of opinion, anyone with an iq over 50 can see that the rogue one looks better. These updates to BH are just annoying. Get to the good stuff already

06-Nov-2014 11:18:41

Tru Khaoz

Tru Khaoz

Mod Ash said :
Tru Khaoz said :
FFS release some rewards worth the time to get that's actually useful in PVP.

I had a request the other day for a scroll that'd switch your spellbook (consuming the scroll in the process). Any good?

OH MY GOD YES. that is a great idea, perfect for the shop

06-Nov-2014 11:19:03

Quick find code: 380-381-122-65512837 Back to Top