Forums

October - The Month Ahead

Quick find code: 380-381-105-65490323

Rudy V8

Rudy V8

Posts: 3,055 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I posted this in a few places but one of the JMods is asking for advice on how to access if its in the wilderness.

Why not add teleport tablets to the first chamber to the BH rewards shop? They would easily be one of the most profitable purchases meaning less players will apend points elsewhere. Which will decrease the supply of those items comming into the game.

All in all it would be great.

01-Oct-2014 17:30:54

Rudy V8

Rudy V8

Posts: 3,055 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also seeing that saradomins tear was tweaked and re-pokled. With the hardened granite maul recieving 72-73% will you be modifying it and re-polling it on the next poll as well?

On a different note the GMaul is broken due to a patch you guys made. I brought it up on reddit and mod Ronan said it will stay as is. This comment gained alot of negative feedback so i was wondering if you guys will be makijg a poll or something to fix the gmaul so players are happy with how it works. As of late nobody really uses it because its "instant" hit is not always instant and is just....broken...

to refuse to fix a broken weapon functionality while at the same time pitching ideas to make it more powerful does nothing. A turd in a tuxedo is still a turd get what i mean?

01-Oct-2014 17:36:10

OldMongoose

OldMongoose

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Warlock said :
Jjozzie said :
Warlock said :
A reminder for iron man - make sure that you can't use other people's glories (in their house) or their greater magic cages to teleport.

Didn't they say you cannot even enter another player's POH in OS?

Mod Ronan said :
Ironman rules/limitations
• Cannot use altars, portal rooms, lecterns or repair stands in other player’s PoH

Presumably they've specified that as they mean you can enter other people's PoHs, otherwise wouldn't they just say "Cannot enter other another player's PoH"?

So you can transfer money via treasure chests in other people's houses?

Can ultimate ironmen use treasure chests, miscellania, and POH storage?

01-Oct-2014 17:38:25

Quick find code: 380-381-105-65490323 Back to Top