Forums

BUY TREASURE HUNTER KEYS BUG

Quick find code: 366-367-985-66183020

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Toad N Toot,

It could be due to insufficient funds in the specific part of your bank account. See if any sub-account in your bank account is on low funds, then allocate more as needed. Have you tried using a different payment method?
Common credit card issues
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Feb-2021 04:31:46

Bestpretzle
Aug Member 2010

Bestpretzle

Posts: 5,397 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toot N Toad said :
That was 2 months ago that I tried last , And have not tried since then I hope you can solve this issue and there is more then enough money on both card so it must be on your end. Thanks

have you been playing the game, or did you just log back on after 2 months and try to buy keys again?

if you have been playing the game have you actually been gaining progress on your account including things like:
• Gaining xp
• Gaining total levels
• Gaining quest points

25-Apr-2021 15:21:03

Toot N Toad
Mar Member 2011

Toot N Toad

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I play the game daily at least 4 hours a day every day and have gained much experience and lvls, It just wont let me purchase any keys or bonds and both cards I tried to use have plenty of money on them. One of the cards I have used many times in the past I do not understand the issue Thank you.

25-Apr-2021 18:18:32

Quick find code: 366-367-985-66183020 Back to Top