Forums

Quest skip vouchers

Quick find code: 366-367-845-66149367

gozzzz

gozzzz

Posts: 473 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Something we really need to get obtainable in TH is quest skip vouchers. Each one would allow you to skip maybe 1 or 2 quest points, so you can save up a few to skip higher quest point quests. This would level the playing field for less hardcore players.

30-Mar-2020 00:39:13

gozzzz

gozzzz

Draco Burnz said :
No support.

As much as i dislike quests, its my choice i dont do them thus i misout on the rewards.

Just because you might as well doesnt mean you should be allowed to skip them.
I disagree. The whole idea of TH is allowing non hardcore players to not be left behind. This is perfectly in line with TH as it currently is.

30-Mar-2020 06:11:07

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,607 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Absolutely no support.

As rubbish as I am at big boss fights, I'd rather keep trying and have the feeling of accomplishment when I finally get through a difficult quest.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

30-Mar-2020 10:06:16

gozzzz

gozzzz

Rooh said :
Absolutely no support.

As rubbish as I am at big boss fights, I'd rather keep trying and have the feeling of accomplishment when I finally get through a difficult quest.
Thanks for your opinion. However, we already have TH to help non-hardcore players catch up with XP and money. Quests is the next logical step.

30-Mar-2020 12:34:55

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
gozzzz said :
I disagree. The whole idea of TH is allowing non hardcore players to not be left behind. This is perfectly in line with TH as it currently is.

Uhh, no.

You choose not to do quests so you choose to missout.

You arent being "left behind" as this is all on you .
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

30-Mar-2020 21:18:27

gozzzz

gozzzz

Draco Burnz said :
gozzzz said :

Uhh, no.

You choose not to do quests so you choose to missout.

You arent being "left behind" as this is all on you .
You don't have enough time to grind out xp, you don't have enough time to grind out money making. As such, you use TH to catch up. Same thing for this quest suggestion.

It is undeniably consistent with TH already, which is a core part of the game. Not sure why you oppose this. I guess you are just against TH overall?

31-Mar-2020 00:10:56

Quick find code: 366-367-845-66149367 Back to Top