Forums

Make Oddments Permanent!

Quick find code: 366-367-685-65939587

Axel XIII
Apr Member 2021

Axel XIII

Posts: 401 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
rather than converting an unwanted TH prize to gold, why not keep Oddments around as a replacement to that system so players can eventually earn those limited time weapons or silverhawk down, maybe even rotate the limited time weapons out eventually and give players another shot at the limited time outfits that they have missed, if nothing else I like the idea of turning xp lamps ive already gotten 99 in into another key or something else useful

10-Aug-2017 00:07:20

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support.

Already confirmed by a jmod this wont happen:

Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
will the oddments store be a permanent update to treasure hunter, or just for a weekend kind of deal.

These will not be permanent.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

10-Aug-2017 01:11:14 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2017 01:14:47 by Draco Burnz

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Turksta said :
support :)

CuddleBucket said :
Support :)

Like how you do things just to spite me, but this is just ridiculous...
I don't do anything to spite you, I support things because I genuinely support it, not cause I want to start a war with you or anything.
Making Oddments permanent will bring in many positive benefits to both Jagex and players alike, as Jagex can make more money and players can spend money to obtain the items at their own pace.

10-Aug-2017 13:43:04

ShibaDoggo
Sep Member 2023

ShibaDoggo

Posts: 152 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i definitely like the idea of oddments in exchange for shit you dont want like dark arrows or divine locations, maybe tweak the shop a little so the rewards can be a bit more "set" in stone, ie 1000 oddments for a cleaner or silverhawks, 100 for a key, perhaps 500 for a skill outfit piece etc etc..
Skilling sucks
oh sh*t im maxed
questing sucks though

10-Aug-2017 14:03:26

ShibaDoggo
Sep Member 2023

ShibaDoggo

Posts: 152 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Support but only if you can buy extra keys with them and nothing else. It'd be too OP otherwise.

i think itd be ok if "rare" stuff (like silverhawks) were bullshit overpriced, so youd either have to save up over time, to blow like $100 to MAYBE get it
Skilling sucks
oh sh*t im maxed
questing sucks though

10-Aug-2017 14:29:13

Quick find code: 366-367-685-65939587 Back to Top