Forums

im not getting my daily keys

Quick find code: 366-367-55-65908884

Nomika
Feb Member 2008

Nomika

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i save my keys till treasure hunter has something i really want but noticed i don't always get the daily one for being a member (i thought got 2 a day but i might be wrong about that) I noticed i have had 95 for a couple days but thought i must be mistaken...so today i check at reset and i see i still have 95 tickets. there's no way of knowing how many i have lost this way. isnt the limit still 100 tickets? i would wait till i had 100 then use 5 -10 so i can still get more. why did u stop giving me my daily tickets jagex?

07-May-2017 04:10:57

Luis12345LTS
Apr Member 2020

Luis12345LTS

Posts: 1,056 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not know if you confuse ticket with the spring fayre stuff, in which case there are added 100 tokens per day. As far as with the keys if you have 95 keys (or 93 + 2 daily keys), you do not make use of those 2 keys, at the reset of tomorrow you will still have 95 keys since daily keys do not add up, you need to use them each day. Be careful on bought keys as it seems they expire something in like 6 months or something like that.

07-May-2017 04:26:04

Nomika
Feb Member 2008

Nomika

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
no i havnt confused the fayre tickets with the treasure hunter ones. each day we get a free ticket for TH. i don't use them right away but let them collect. so i have several when there is events that can use TH rewards or when we had events like the blossom,branches, etc events. but recently before reset time i noticed i had 95 tickets thinking "hey, i dont think i got todays free ticket" so i checked again after game reset (12:00) and i still had only 95 tickets when i should have had 96.

08-May-2017 03:51:38

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 15,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
F2P gets 1 free daily treasure hunter key.
P2P gets 2 free daily treasure hunter keys.
VIP gets 3 free daily treasure hunter keys.

These free daily treasure hunter key expire at the end of the day if you don't use them.
Also if you're online on daily reset you need to relog before your new daily keys are awarded.
Darkness rises when silence dies.

08-May-2017 09:19:48 - Last edited on 08-May-2017 09:20:10 by Thunder Jinx

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nomika said :
i save my keys till treasure hunter has something i really want but noticed i don't always get the daily one for being a member (i thought got 2 a day but i might be wrong about that) I noticed i have had 95 for a couple days but thought i must be mistaken...so today i check at reset and i see i still have 95 tickets. there's no way of knowing how many i have lost this way. isnt the limit still 100 tickets? i would wait till i had 100 then use 5 -10 so i can still get more. why did u stop giving me my daily tickets jagex?

Since you are a Gold Premeiere member, you get 3 daily keys which have to be used that day or they get deleted, which is why they are called daily keys. You can not save them until the next day.

Earned keys can be saved, such as ones you get from having completed a daily or when skilling.
Hi.

08-May-2017 10:08:30

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you read the above posts?

If you get 2 keys every day they do not stack you must use the daily keys
or they will be gone and 2 new daily keys given the next day.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

17-Feb-2019 09:24:36

Quick find code: 366-367-55-65908884 Back to Top