Forums

Remove TH Pop up

Quick find code: 366-367-515-66084140

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was going to say no support, I like the less click way of playing, but then I remember it's not just on the first login - if you don't open all TH keys it keeps as a pop up until you used them all throughout the day.

I don't mind it popping up when you first log in for the day but thereafter stay away TH pop-up.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

18-Feb-2019 11:10:39 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2019 11:11:31 by Dong U Dead

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was going to say no support, I like the less click way of playing, but then I remember it's not just on the first login - if you don't open all TH keys it keeps as a pop up until you used them all throughout the day.

I don't mind it popping up when you first log in for the day but thereafter stay away TH pop-up.

but we can access from the inventory and the ribbon why do we need a pop up at all? it's just stupid and obnoxious at this point.
WAAAGH!!!

18-Feb-2019 11:42:15

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
one less click that's all.

Then let it be just one click. No need for 2, 3, 4 more options to click. Just like the big banner across f2p to suscribe.

They are pushing away people that want to play instead of including them.

Sure we can ignore it. We've ignored most of this stuff. That's why it gets more aggravating and jarring. And why too many people are leaving.

18-Feb-2019 23:34:49

Quick find code: 366-367-515-66084140 Back to Top