firework festival is a scam Thread is locked

Quick find code: 366-367-424-66072420

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Immortalized said :
another scam, i won 4x of these but didn't get 4 of them

at least this time it gave me oddments. last time i won "2x" slayer masks i only received 1 mask and absolutely nothing extra

­facepalm

Its been that way ever since you could win more than one.

What would you do with multiples anyways?

Can only wear one at a time :@
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

06-Jan-2019 02:16:40

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think many people love 1k protean items more than cosmetics, especially when double xp events are coming up.

Perhaps when some people who don't have time to play this game see this "scam", they quickly open their wallets to buy more keys. :D

Unfortunately to the xp lovers though, my experience shows purple items usually are 90% cosmetics. A fact though, the more cosmetics a player has unlocked, the less chance he will get cosmetic from TH. So when a player has almost fully acquired all the cosmetics on TH, he probably will have a pretty high chance to get useful items on the purple slots.

07-Jan-2019 01:20:53

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
I think many people love 1k protean items more than cosmetics, especially when double xp events are coming up.

Perhaps when some people who don't have time to play this game see this "scam", they quickly open their wallets to buy more keys. :D

Unfortunately to the xp lovers though, my experience shows purple items usually are 90% cosmetics. A fact though, the more cosmetics a player has unlocked, the less chance he will get cosmetic from TH. So when a player has almost fully acquired all the cosmetics on TH, he probably will have a pretty high chance to get useful items on the purple slots.

Exactly.

So maybe OP is one of those ppl who has most of the lucky items.

Thus proving once again theres no "scam" here ;)
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

08-Jan-2019 11:19:40 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2019 11:20:20 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 366-367-424-66072420 Back to Top