Forums

Rare Tokens S*** Move!

Quick find code: 366-367-33-66200100

Jazz X
Mar Member 2014

Jazz X

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been saving rare tokens for years waiting for you to have another sale specifically to buy the Chic Scarf AND YOU WITHOUT ANY WARNING REMOVE IT!

I know you understand the concept of working to get what you want in game, the whole game is based around that to keep your customers active and continuing to play.

SO WHY THE **** WOULD YOU CHANGE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH NO NOTICE AND CHANCE TO BUY WHAT WE WANTED FIRST!

I had 31k+ Rare Tokens! If you had said were dropping certain items I would have bought them cause I'm sitting on 91k Oddments! Lot of good that does me. Took about 2 seconds to buy the "new" rares.

If I were a boss there I would fire whomever implemented the Rare Item Tokens exchange. No discussion, pack you desk and get the **** out!

Up till now I though the changes at Jagex were good. I no longer think so.

25-Jan-2021 20:01:05

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This seems relevant here:

Marclard said :
Everyone is making a big deal out of nothing.

For everyone that held onto tokens and obtained 100k+ and never bought any items that was your own decision and its your fault.

For everyone else that had under 100k tokens nothing has changed, you can still buy the items for the same price as they were.

For the people who already owned all the items there's no reason you should even be complaining.

For people who barely has any rare item tokens and wanted to buy items and you have a lot of oddments well there you go you can buy the items with oddments now.

Jagex made it clear they were never going to get to another store refresh so they got rid of rare item tokens. All prices are the same as the conversation rate they gave 10:1. Springy was 7,000 it's now 700
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

26-Jan-2021 23:17:37

Quick find code: 366-367-33-66200100 Back to Top